canofan
Regular Member
- My Satellite Setup
- Amiko Alien2 Dual Tuner; CM120w/Inverto quattro on7°W; Triax 2X110, LNBFs:3BEST 1 quattro 13E 1 quattro 19.2E 1 single 28.2E multiswitches for the quattros and a satrix disecq 1.0.
- My Location
- Brussels Belgium
Turok,
As you know, I have a DRO WDL 1000E from SMW that functions well, but it is the cylindrical type, NF 0.8db TYP 1.0db MAX. It weighs 256g. It is a WR75 like yours.
I keep it for comparison purposes. It is a V/H switcher and usually I use the high output of it.
As you know, I have a DRO WDL 1000E from SMW that functions well, but it is the cylindrical type, NF 0.8db TYP 1.0db MAX. It weighs 256g. It is a WR75 like yours.
I keep it for comparison purposes. It is a V/H switcher and usually I use the high output of it.
but will do in couple of weeks hopefully. (Roman David if you reading this my friend, i have not forgotten your request for photo's i will get these to you asap
)