"No Access."

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
hi moz1uk, ive been having very similar problems with the kiosks myself though i am using a pc based satellite card, ive never had the kiosks work yet but many other channels are always working fine. I also have never had the taquilla ppvs to work but the nature films (taquilla x etc) are fine though.

moz1uk

Reaction score
My Location
Coventry
Thank S*t*a*m*a*n for your reply.At the moment I am using autoupdating files that work ok.I can get all the Tarquilla's,all the Palco's & Canal+ , but for some strange reason all the French channels work ok apart from Kiosque, it only works when the films has finished.I have tried different hex files from different web sites,but it still comes up with "no access".
Anyway thanks
moz1uk

moz1uk

Reaction score
My Location
Coventry
I have recently bought a Humax VACI-5300 digital receiver. I took my Aston cam and card out of my Nokia 9600 and put it in my Humax receiver and went straight to the Kiosque Channels. I couldn't believe it, they all worked. Then I went to the Canal+ channels that didn't work before and they now work on my Humax.

I've come to a conclusion that the Nokia 9600s with the CI2.6 Software and a Aston 1.03 cam does not decode all of the popular Seca channels on a gold wafer card.

Thanks for all your help,

Moz1uk.