No activation email, yes me too

neildo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Diseqc motor on a 1m dish, quattro LNB connected to a 8 port Multiswitch
My Location
Eaglesham
Despite trying several times the forget username/password (obviously succeeding otherwise I wouldn't be able to post this) I still have the message appearing:

'Hi neildo, if you are seeing this message, you have not activated your account by clicking on the link in the activation Email. You will not be able to use certain elements of the forum before so doing'

I've trawled my email storage and there is no activation email anywhere and definitely not hiding in any spam folders.

Could someone please activate my account or resend the activation email?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have sent another activation Email, have you recently changed your registered Email address, as you have been activated previously. Yahoo seem to junk a lot of our emails, is getting really tedious.

neildo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Eaglesham
I pay to use Yahoo so I get direct access using either POP3/IMAP - definitely no activation email arrived Checked the webmail also and definitely void of activation emails.

Could this domain be barred somehow from Yahoo servers?

I did use a different email address many moons ago - if it ain't broke don't fix it... wish I hadn't lol.

Thanks for helping out, is appreciated.

neildo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Eaglesham
Fixed it. I found the link to request activation email to be resent - did so and it arrived. Clicked it and all tickety boo... weird.

Again, thanks for looking into this.

neildo :)