nokia c6 unlock software

calhu9

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CNX-Duo receiver
My Location
Calgary, AB, Canada
Hello everyone,

I has the New Nokia C6 but it lock & provided by FIDO/Roger Canada...It's a world phone 3g&hsdpa network...I would like to has it unclock & bUT DOESN'T KNOW HOWTO DO IT???... Need Advices from everyone. I do believe it using new software...
Please help... thanks.
calhu9O-zzz

smoggy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky minidish and Sky + HD 250gig Anytime+ box with full ish appart from sports and movies, Dreambox DM500s clone (Pli Jade3 max var F/W), Motorised 1.1Meter Dish
My Location
middlesbrough, teesside, northeast coast, uk
calhu9 said:
Hello everyone,

I has the New Nokia C6 but it lock & provided by FIDO/Roger Canada...It's a world phone 3g&hsdpa network...I would like to has it unclock & bUT DOESN'T KNOW HOWTO DO IT???... Need Advices from everyone. I do believe it using new software...
Please help... thanks.
calhu9O-zzz

Unless you are willing to pay your provider or a shop you aint going to get it unlocked using software alone (unlock codes), the phone is too new at the moment

I have a friend who owns a mobile phone repair shop and he has to send the newer models away to have them unlocked as Nokia and other big companies have started using more secure sim locks on the phones so that networks buy them inorder to keep customers on their networks

apparently the only places to get them unlocked is official, authorised unlocking centers, you might fine a few online sites that will offer an imei unlock for a fee but theyre not to be trusted IMO as the official unlockers use hardware to unlock them aswell as software