not been around

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
Hello guys,

I havent been around allot lately :( had computer problems.

first off the dvd writter and dvd rom wouldnt open :( ended up with my trusty screw driver..

That past, after hitting and punching.

Then when i was reprogramming a certain router from a certain company **y my computer hung.. wouldnt do \nothing at all, so rebooted and got as far as xp screen and blue screen of death.. seemed it was in a boot loop. so i thought format it :) anyway first disk.. fine.. come to put the second in and it wouldnt reconise it.. then ended up saying no cd rom attached : erm i just had cd 1 in :(

so i got my trusty hammer hit, smashed.. got computer chair.. started to hit the pc very hard to destroy it..

so im using the mrs pc .. i now have the option of building a new computer because the mrs said there wasnt anything wrong with the last one :) there is now HA..

oh and i have to plaster the wall and redecorate the computer room as hitting it so hard dug it into the wall :(

pc i cant type with the stupid american keyboard :|

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Yeshi said:
Hello guys,

I havent been around allot lately :( had computer problems.

first off the dvd writter and dvd rom wouldnt open :( ended up with my trusty screw driver..

That past, after hitting and punching.

Then when i was reprogramming a certain router from a certain company **y my computer hung.. wouldnt do \nothing at all, so rebooted and got as far as xp screen and blue screen of death.. seemed it was in a boot loop. so i thought format it :) anyway first disk.. fine.. come to put the second in and it wouldnt reconise it.. then ended up saying no cd rom attached : erm i just had cd 1 in :(

so i got my trusty hammer hit, smashed.. got computer chair.. started to hit the pc very hard to destroy it..

so im using the mrs pc .. i now have the option of building a new computer because the mrs said there wasnt anything wrong with the last one :) there is now HA..

oh and i have to plaster the wall and redecorate the computer room as hitting it so hard dug it into the wall :(

pc i cant type with the stupid american keyboard :|

It'd probably have been cheaper just to get a new DVD+/-RW drive instead of beating your poor PC to a pulp!!! :eek:

But I do know how you feel when computers go wrong when you really don't want them to, and I have been so colse to wrecking my laptop, thankfully a sky box was nearby so I destroyed that instead... :D

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
lol funny though cause i was going to build a new one but mirs wouldnt let me lol.. now she will..

erm and you should see my and amstrad sky boxes.. they get thrown all over my van.. when i tidy it everynight i throw the on the ground.. i hate amstrad.. :@:@:@:@ stupid stuck on standby :@ Should be "Hi and welcome to stuck on standby as you have proberly noticed you have lost the only ever showing blackadder and you kids thomas the tank, press one to be manualy ripped off"

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Yeshi said:
lol funny though cause i was going to build a new one but mirs wouldnt let me lol.. now she will..

erm and you should see my and amstrad sky boxes.. they get thrown all over my van.. when i tidy it everynight i throw the on the ground.. i hate amstrad.. :@:@:@:@ stupid stuck on standby :@ Should be "Hi and welcome to stuck on standby as you have proberly noticed you have lost the only ever showing blackadder and you kids thomas the tank, press one to be manualy ripped off"

Funny that, I used my DRX100 as a trampoline when my laptop was causing me frustration.... :D

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
lol, bet you got tangled around the moulded plug LOL

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Now you're back though. :)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Yeshi said:
lol, bet you got tangled around the moulded plug LOL

Is that after burning his feet on the chassis lid?

BTW, Alan Sugar is on BBC1 in a few minutes

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Channel Hopper said:
Alan Sugar is on BBC1 in a few minutes
How many minutes make a few????

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Between four and five so I was advised, but I believe it is repeated again after the late film tonight

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Why don't any of his apprentices tell him how bad his digiboxes are.