not much opening up for me, ..help!

tonguedv

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised Triax 88 Dish, DP6600 VBox, Dreambox 7020S with 200gb hd, Linksys Router WRT54GS & Linksys Bridge WET54G. ADSL Internet.
My Location
Aberdeen, Scotland
Hi everybody very pleased with my dreambox so far, its a great thing, got my 200gb hard drive in it and it's just wonderful to be able to record stuff at last.

So far I can only set my dish up for 28.2 E and 19.2 E. It's motorised and I'm finding it quite complex so far, but I'm working away with it.

On 19.2 E I can open up a few channels using camd3.831. I go to blue button and manual install/download to get the cams. Oh I should tell that I'm using Gemini latest image 2.6.0 downloaded a few days ago. I add the cam's and so far only camd3.831 works for unlocking any channels what so ever. They seem to be Nagravision channels I can open. Some cartoons on cartoon net and movies and mature content on taquilla.

I've tried editing config files in DCC (dreambox control center), to get more channels, but not much luck so far. I've downloaded PP key update and used that, dont know if PP key update is even for me, but I've tried it out anyway.

I've tried following all the guides I can find to try and get more channels open, but maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can anybody help? I just want more channels open on 19.2 E....anything at all really. Can I use key files meant for other receivers? Help!

Dave

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
You wont get a lot else open on 19.2 other than D+ and a few others (&FTA of course).
Get that dish around to 13.E and try TPS on there.

tonguedv

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised Triax 88 Dish, DP6600 VBox, Dreambox 7020S with 200gb hd, Linksys Router WRT54GS & Linksys Bridge WET54G. ADSL Internet.
My Location
Aberdeen, Scotland
Thanks fellas and thanks to stick for the site. So I've pretty much got everything on 19.2? I just see so much stuff with B or CW or CO that I still can't descramble. Is this the case for everybody without official subscriptions to those services?

I'm impressed with the lyngsat site and the digital + package. I wish there was a key that told what A T N and F meant. I've looked but no success. It's just a guess that N is Nagravision, and F is free but I don't know the others.

I'm going to try to swivel my dish round to 13 E, I havent had much luck finding alot of channels on that one so far. For some reason I just get about 32 channels.

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Good idea :) get round to 13E and scan those in, fair bit there.
(try clicking on the Lyngsat letters ;))

L.:)

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
English film channels on 19.2E that are "open" include cinemania classic, cinemania, cinemania 2, cinemania 3, Taquilla 1 - 10, Hollywood, Fox, Disney Channel

Same on 30W (except cinemania is in Spanish) plus 6 Lusomundo channels and 4 Video 0n Demand channels, MTV , Sport TV and more Fox.

13E has 8 TPS channels and 7 multivision (sometimes in English, othertimes French).

Anything else in English? Loads more if you can speak Spanish.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
There are some Taq channels on 19 east that have only spanish by creating copies of the channels with different audio. Might be worth searching for that thread.
Also, 13 east has over 1000 channels, many of course encrypted, but defo more than 32. You should check if your dish is aligned correctly

tonguedv

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Aberdeen, Scotland
First of all Thanks for recommending 13E to me. Best satellite so far. Took me some mucking about but I've managed to pull in a good signal. I thought it was too close to the house to get it, but no thankfully, it gets it somehow, It's a miracle!

Is there any way I can add more channels to my 7020 and just wave my dish around til the picture comes in? I've scanned the transponders but that takes a while (7-8 mins but it all adds up and can amount to no new chans actually found). All I really want is to add a big master list of everything on every satellite and then just move my dish to get it. There must be a way to do this with such a flexible box. I do have alot on 13E now though it'd just be comforting to know I've got a master list of *all* the channels in existance.

Anyway thanks Tiggy and everybody for the inspiration to get 13E it was certainly worth it. 1000 new chans or so! If you saw how close to my neighbours house the dish points to get it, youd realise why I never tried so much with this satellite hehe. Thankfully it's about to be moved alot higher, with a bit of elbow grease ;)

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
Reading through your posts I suspect that you do not have a motorised setup.
If this is the case treat yourself to a dish of at least 80cm and a motor,You are not getting the most out of your Dreambox without either.

Also once that you get more channels get hold of the program named "dreamboxedit" as this enables you to backup your program lists and edit them into your own selective bouquets. I know you can do this with the dream7020 anyway but its easier on the computer.

i believe that the latest SFimage has loads of sats with programs already logged as do most images nowadays.
:-bash
Welcome to dreambox life.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
If you got the gemini image you can download settings directly from the internet. There are setting lists published on many sites. There is no one complete list as it change on a daily basis. You might go to dreamboxworld.com and in the settings you can download an up to date XMl list or the latest motor settings.

Dreamboxedit is a very useful tool, make sure to update your channels so that if you want to put in a new image you don't need top re scan everything.

DCG

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm 7000 and 7020
cas 3
blue ice cam
sv card
redlight card
seca cam
reality cam
opos 1.03 and 1.05
lynksys router
gold cards
fun cards
1.1 mtr trix dish
0.3 sharp lnb
hh100 moter
xplus tv and inxtc card
s_x view +
ceribro card
My Location
just above the earth
the latest pet settings will have the correct pids so no messing with the taquilas to get english audio

tonguedv

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Aberdeen, Scotland
Thanks everybody, been busy/away for a few days.. I did manage to download other peoples settings (channels) and it's super handy for pointing my dish around to get a picture to find the satellites.

Tiggy: Thanks very much for the welcome! re: motorised dish...youre sort of right, well done :) I've got a motorised setup but it's not in the ideal location yet, and I still move the dish manually, by hand and by the positioner. I'll have everything set up properly soon in a much higher place, where hopefully I can receive alot more sats! Oh by the way, my stuff should be listed to the left, I decided on a triax 88cm and have had that motorised pretty much from the start of my posts, just not properly setup.

yet ;)