Novice & would like Advice

MTF22

Michael T.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM800HD PVR - with Hotbird & Astra 1 & Digiturk
My Location
Istanbul
I have purchased a Sunny 8000 Receiver and would like to find software so I can perform the upgrades to the chanels when they come in instead of going back to the shop. The satellite is dual with: Hotbird 13.0 Est & Astra 19.2 Est.

Can anyone help me out?

Michael T.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Hello MTF22

Have you looked on the manufactureres website for updates. Where did the shop get the updates from?

MTF22

Michael T.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Istanbul
Hello jimbo,

I have checked the manufactureres website but it is only in Turkish. The shop won't tell me where they got the updates either. I'm trying to find out myself but the problem is I don't have software to access the receiver information. I would like to get software to do that as well.

Cheers,

Michael T.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Ok Michael, so its a Kaon. Mention of the Kaons including the Sunny models can be found in our Turkish section but I can't really follow it. You may find some links there though or, alternatively, look around the web for Kaon sites.

Not being funny Michael, but interested to know why you didn't question the shop over updates before purchasing?

MTF22

Michael T.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Istanbul
Hello Jimbo,

I asked about updates prior to purchasing and they told me that it was best to bring it in to get it done because if you don't do it properly you could corrupt the receiver. Besides that I needed to get TV ASAP because the cable company here in Belgium kept telling me that I had to pay them the 300 Euro's owed them from the previous tenant who hadn't paid their bill. This was not going to happen & my wife was bit*hing & complaining about no TV, so in the end I just needed to get it ASAP! So, with all that I asked around at work and a guy I work with told me he knew of a place that could hook me up! Afterwards I started to look into finding out about updating the keys myself which I have now learned I should have reversed engineered it in the first place.

Okay, details from System Setup
Model: AT-7010DCIZ
S/W: V02.00.06
H/W: V12.01.A5
Loader: V6.1.9
C.A: 2.2.2

I have found links that have this software upgrade for the codes but would also like to get software for the PC to do the loading and what not. Do you recommend one?

Cheers,

Michael T.