NSS 7 20W

Good reception here atm on this one 12733 H 1500 3/4 DVB-S2/8PSK MPEG-4 Al Nabaa TV active 24/7 (Arab)

Now showing "How it's made"

So not receivable all day ? Nothing with me as I type this
 
Still alright here.I am about 15 miles from martin.
TM5402HD 100 cm dish

20w5.webp
 
Last edited:
My friend who lives three doors away has just rung me.
He has the same tm 5402HD 100cm orbital dish as me.different lnb.
He is getting service 2 Level 37 Quality 74 Broken picture.
My level is 83 Quality 82 perfect picture.
 
Absolute fine for the Libyan channel on 12734 H 1500

Also a data transponder in 16APSK
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    83.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    77.2 KB · Views: 57
  • vlcsnap-2013-12-20-15h57m15s15.webp
    vlcsnap-2013-12-20-15h57m15s15.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 54
It looks like the reciever makes a difference.I have just scanned it into my Linux Alien2 reciever.
I get SNR 36-59 AGC 26-28 .Picture breaking up and turning negative.
Still rock solid on the TM. Both using the 100cm dish.
 
Nothing here on the 1.5m dish apart from the occasional flicker of the lock indicator.
 
CTV and CBC are the 2 main Canadian broadcasters with the latter being run by the Canadian government.
 
I only had service 2 on this satellite.so did a blind scan. ABC 1. 12637H 4749 50% and ESPN 12649H 4749. 58% are showing a testcard with an icon playing ping pong around the screen.
TM5402HD 100 cm dish.
 

Attachments

  • 20West1.webp
    20West1.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 20West2.webp
    20West2.webp
    18 KB · Views: 50
Thanks guys,
I only had service 2 on this satellite.so did a blind scan. ABC 1. 12637H 4749 50% and ESPN 12649H 4749. 58% are showing a testcard with an icon playing ping pong around the screen.
TM5402HD 100 cm dish.
Hi ponti. I had that test card the other day, I am unsure what bird I was at but it was not here for sure:)
 
Thanks guys,

Hi ponti. I had that test card the other day, I am unsure what bird I was at but it was not here for sure:)


I have a vague feeling that I have seen it before.
The memory is not what it was.:)
 
CTV and CBC are the 2 main Canadian broadcasters with the latter being run by the Canadian government.

Thought it was just funded by the Canadian government.
 
Don't quote me on that...your probably right.
 
We had a CBC mux in the clear on Anik F1R at 107.3w for a while and then it went encrypted. Many of us Canadian sat enthusiasts sent our displeasure e-mails to the Canadian government, thus why I thought it was being run by them...sorry for the hijack.
 
Good reception here all day despite the rain with Gibby 105cm + 0.2 Black Ultra with TM5302HD

12637 H 4750 5/6 S2 HD ABC 01 (Video 1280 x 720) = 720p
12643 H 4750 5/6 S2 HD CTV 01 (Video 1920 x 1088) =1080i
12649 H 4750 5/6 S2 HD ESPN 01 (Video 1280 x 720) =720p
12735 H 1500 3/4 S2 Nabaa tv (Video 720 x 576) =576i
 
Back
Top