NSS 7 20W

Piltdownpaul

No.1 Spike Milligan Fan
My Satellite Setup
Skybox F3,Icecrypt S3500HDCCI, Technomate TM3000D,TM5400Ci Super, Samsung HD HDD Freesat Box,60cm dish for freesat, TD88 dish on a Skybox F3 57E to 45W.
My Location
South Leicestershire (Fleckney)
Maybe i'm slow but on reading the thread about feeds on this sat earlier today , i put this sat on my list. I have received the one channel Al Nabaa 12735 1500H marginally around 30% and fluctuating. Is this old news?
 
Nice catch. According to Lyngsat, reported October 2013. Good signal here on Triax TD88.
 

Attachments

  • Al Nabaa.webp
    Al Nabaa.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 105
  • NSS7 12734H.webp
    NSS7 12734H.webp
    185.7 KB · Views: 107
Thanks for putting those pics up, the batteries flat in my Canon at the moment so i couldnt get a screen shot.
 
Also a data channel adjacent to it - 12745H 5600. Stream type Continuous, so can't see data in TS Reader.
 

Attachments

  • NSS7 12735H.webp
    NSS7 12735H.webp
    214.5 KB · Views: 84
Nice catch paul, ive had a stab at this one a few times on the odd chance of some ku turning up but never had any luck, I will keep trying :)
 
It has been locked solidly here Martin since i started the thread.
 
Maybe i'm slow but on reading the thread about feeds on this sat earlier today , i put this sat on my list. I have received the one channel Al Nabaa 12735 1500H marginally around 30% and fluctuating. Is this old news?

I do not think that I have seen anything on this satellite before.
Just got in had a look got this.Hope it's right.:)

TM5402HD 100 cm Dish
 

Attachments

  • 20W1.webp
    20W1.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 20W2.webp
    20W2.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 102
Thanks iv got a lock on 12735 1500H coming in strong I will do some fine tuning now I am in the correct place and lock this sat in, no joy atm with 11032H SR6670 3/4 but I will keep scanning this one now :-).
 
I get nothing on 11032H 6670.
I need a bigger dish.I was going to ask santa for one.
But my wife said that he would never get it down the chimney.:(
 
There was also TPA2 (Angola) feeds on 11068H 7200 during last weekend. Many times live tpa2 programme and suddenly it stopped to tc and then all black. Id was FR24-01. Sorry I didnt took any pictures.
 
Also just added this Bird, 'cos I can.
 
If you want to lock onto NSS-7 @ 20 west these are the most active transponders,
11068 H 7200 5/6 DVB-S2/8PSK MPEG-4 Occasional feed (France)
12659 H 3300 3/4 DVB-S1 QPSK MPEG-2 Occasional feed (Belgium)
12733 H 1500 3/4 DVB-S2/8PSK MPEG-4 Al Nabaa TV active 24/7 (Arab)

Blind scan between 10950 to 11200 H in Europe,
--------------------- 11450 to 11700 H North Africa,
--------------------- 12600 to 12750 H Europe,

Over the last week I have observed 9 active transponders from 20 west.
 
Last edited:
Also just added this Bird, 'cos I can.
Me too, and now its at the end of my sat list, just where you want it next to 57E!!!:-doh
 
57E?

Luxury.

How the other half live!
 
If you want to lock onto NSS-7 @ 20 west these are the most active transponders,
11068 H 7200 5/6 DVB-S2/8PSK MPEG-4 Occasional feed (France)
12659 H 3300 3/4 DVB-S1 QPSK MPEG-2 Occasional feed (Belgium)
12733 H 1500 3/4 DVB-S2/8PSK MPEG-4 Al Nabaa TV active 24/7 (Arab)

Blind scan between 10950 to 11200 H in Europe,
--------------------- 11450 to 11700 H North Africa,
--------------------- 12600 to 12750 H Europe,

Over the last week I have observed 9 active transponders from 20 west.

What time of day / best time of day ?

I envy your setup btw, I thought I did well getting to 37.5w !
 
What time of day / best time of day ?

I envy your setup btw, I thought I did well getting to 37.5w !


Good reception here atm on this one 12733 H 1500 3/4 DVB-S2/8PSK MPEG-4 Al Nabaa TV active 24/7 (Arab)

Now showing "How it's made"
 
Last edited:
Got it here on south coast, ok on cm not on precision dish some tweaking required i think.
 
Back
Top