NSS 806 at 47.5°W

Hello John,

no stable signal and not lockable, 4184 R.

Best Regards
qwer.


Ok thanks for looking @dx qwer , I'll keep an eye on it to see if develops into anything in the future.
 
4184 R has left.
 

Attachments

  • 2017-01-09_20h43_48.webp
    2017-01-09_20h43_48.webp
    91.9 KB · Views: 15
4184 R has left.



... Still here with me at the moment at 8.40pm UK time, slightly higher level than the other night, now at ~8.6dB but still no lock.
TIEMPO REAL HD at 4194 R locking good tonight.

47.5° West .... 4194 & 4184 R.... reduced ....webp
 
  • Thanks John.
  • I can´t get a signal from 4184 R, even not in hard lock. Todays scan with snow in the dish...
 

Attachments

  • 2017-01-10_13h52_37.webp
    2017-01-10_13h52_37.webp
    88.4 KB · Views: 15
... 47.5° West, more rally feeds.

3738 L. 7200, 3/4.
3745 L. 7200, 3/4.
3787 L. 7200, 3/4.
 
47.5° West .... New feed / program ?? .... "Go Tv"
3918 L. 2495. 3/4. 8PSK

47°West ... 3918 L.  Go TV.webp
 
3764V, 4937, 34, 8PSK IDing as Service1. Upcoming Nato press conference.

475w.webp
 
Attached below is my miserable contribution to the scans of 47.5W for C Band. This satellite is at my westerly limit and I have restricted visibility due to tree branches and buildings.
The scan was carried out using a Precision 1.5m dish and a single output Titanium C band LNB, only three transponders unfortunately and all of them at poor to moderate signal levels.


Rgds
 

Attachments

  • 47.5W (EBS).webp
    47.5W (EBS).webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 32
Hey MB, are you still upgrading to a larger size? I think you had a project to install something larger at some point...
 
Hey MB, are you still upgrading to a larger size? I think you had a project to install something larger at some point...

CJ,

I sold the Precision 2.2m with the intention of replacing it with something larger. However, like most of my satellite projects, things have become delayed. I still have the mobile platform and the heavy duty polar mount with ground stand, I just need a dish to mount on it all.


Rgds
 
hi all managedto get the mux at 3844L 30000 at 8.5db never got this before.P2090022.webp
 
Coming in at 9.4dB here - thanks for the heads up!

Must say that picture quality is a little awful... despite being "HD".
 
Probably new mux here (and not occasional):

3831 R 8333 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK

DW in clear (ID: FEED 1 HD), others encrypted.
 

Attachments

  • 2018-03-06_16h19_34.webp
    2018-03-06_16h19_34.webp
    142.7 KB · Views: 20
Following my miserable contribution to this topic in post 29 above I have returned with a few more eggs in the basket. This time I have used a Precision 2.0m dish with a variety of LNB's and feed arrangements. The scan results are summarised in the table attached below.

One point to note is that the ADL polariser used for the test did not allow for much adjustment of the scalar. Based on signal optimisation by scalar adjustment on the other LNB/Feed arrangements listed in the table I think the ADL arrangement would have performed better if I had been able to locate the scalar further back along the ADL polariser barrel.


47.5W_201812.webp
 
Here is a C-Band catch from 47.5 West.

Frequency 3803 L, SR28793, DVB-S2, 8PSK, FEC 5/6 - signal level required for a lock = 9.4 dB
Provider = Mediapro Portugal
Channel ID = Feed 1 Backup
biss encrypted in HEVC and 4:2:2

It is an 8 channel mux. I have attached a picture from one channel of the mux below. If the signal level improves later and the feed is still active I will try to capture some screen shots from the other channels in the mux. At the moment I am on the threshold of a lock with an intermittent picture.


47.5W_20190823_3803L_HEVC_422.webp
 
Last edited:
The signal level for this mux was a bit stronger today and I managed to get pictures for all 8 of the channels in the mux.
The mux is covering the 2019 Parapan American Games held in Lima, Peru.

Frequency 3803 L, SR28793, DVB-S2, 8PSK, FEC 5/6 - signal level required for a lock = 9.4 dB
Provider = Mediapro Portugal
biss encrypted in HEVC and 4:2:2

Some of the feed channels are active with pictures of events, others are showing the Mediapro test card. A full set of pictures from all channels is pasted below.

.
 

Attachments

  • 47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_p01.webp
    47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_p01.webp
    186.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-1.webp
    47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-1.webp
    167.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-9.webp
    47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-9.webp
    168 KB · Views: 11
  • 47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-10.webp
    47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-10.webp
    179.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-11.webp
    47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-11.webp
    73.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-12.webp
    47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-12.webp
    122 KB · Views: 13
  • 47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-13.webp
    47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-13.webp
    76.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-14.webp
    47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-14.webp
    77.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-15.webp
    47.5W_20190825_3803L_HEVC_422_Feed-15.webp
    74.6 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top