NTV+ key please help

sputnick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7000S, movable dish 1m pointing at 13E, 5E and 4W. The Gemini Project 2.90 Image in Flash. No multi-boot.
My Location
Belgium - Brussels
Just downloaded the SoftCam MrKeys Mr Keys to SoftCam by HB 02-05-2005.zip and there is a file called NTV+ ( looks like registery key ). When opening it with Wordpad u see a bounch of keys. I guess those are NTV+ viaccess2 keys. But there is my question: i'm dieing to know where and how to put that key so that the NTV+ channel would work.

Have DM7000S, Gemini 1.08 downloaded today and newcamd6 installed. All the uncreapted russian channels is already a great thing, but NTV+ is the monster !!!

Can someone explain me how to put it in ?

i understand FTP, telnet, got everything already installed and waiting for instructions. I've been reading weeks the forums ( may be wrong places ), but dont get what and how to get around with /var, ets ....

Thank u very much for any info on the subject.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Rdi-sat.com says NTV is still unavailable, so those keys may well be fake.

sputnick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7000S, movable dish 1m pointing at 13E, 5E and 4W. The Gemini Project 2.90 Image in Flash. No multi-boot.
My Location
Belgium - Brussels
But since many months those keys have always been in that file made by HB. Dont get what the point then of making them.
I'm going to a friend tonight, i heard that there is a guy who lives not for from me, could open NTV+, i'll ask if its true.

And what would he make fake keys ? what is the point of it ?

Tx Sput

suro

Reaction score
Забей!

NTV channels are encrypted in Viaccess2 and It is still not hacked, those keys are either old or fake.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
sputnick said:
But since many months those keys have always been in that file made by HB. Dont get what the point then of making them.
I'm going to a friend tonight, i heard that there is a guy who lives not for from me, could open NTV+, i'll ask if its true.

And what would he make fake keys ? what is the point of it ?

Tx Sput

Maybe because he thinks that having NTV keys in there make his file look more important than it actually is ?

sputnick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Belgium - Brussels
Suro : nu ne znau, yesterday i spoke to that guy, he confirms having NTV+, he pays 60€ a year to some dude, who comes any time in the year at his place if keys are changed to update them. And believe me, that dude isnt an official NTV+ seller.

Analoguesat : that is a good point, it might be true, but what if they do work ?

sputnick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Belgium - Brussels
On www.laurals.com : there is an explenation of how to upload softcam to ur Dreambox. But what is the point of it ? All keys come with Softcam.key ? I sould just cope/paste from NTV+ file to Softcam.key and upload it ?

Tx
Sput

sputnick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Belgium - Brussels
Can someone explain how keys are been put into dreambox ....

gargleb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sammy DSR 9500VA
80cm Channelmaster mesh
My Location
Nottingham
Hi mate, Let us know how you get on with the HTV+ keys. I'm doubtfull but can't help wishing.

sputnick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Belgium - Brussels
Oh, those HTV+ keys .... damn ......

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
I don't know if this is of any help but if you have the newer versions of the Technomate receivers you can download a "patch" from Alsats which will allow you to watch all the Russian channels on both Hotbird and Sirius, and that includes NTV Mir and RTVi.
Mine is a bog-standard FTA receiver (cost £72) and I'm picking them up.

If you don't have Technomate's try Alsats anyway as they "service" other receiver's as well.

:-bighappy