nuclear war?

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
now that n korea are doing their best to cause havoc, and iran ultra suspect,
how long b4 others follow publically
you know the senario
one country's got a gun so another needs a bigger one (to protect itself) etc,etc

it only takes one idiot, and....

as topper say's
War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left!

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Come on, China, you know it makes sense: turn off the oil taps ;)

Llew

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
Now this emperor have a good saved load of oil so he and his friends managed for a year or more

So he doesn´t care about China Lunatics don´t care about nothing Not the country and not the people They starve and he bangs the uran

Now, the one´s to blame must be the idiots that helped him This nuke business is not something an u-land will manage without some Heavy Help

Anyway, this is very bad news so I think Topper must change his line I am not sure that there will be any survivers if they lit the fuse

Marts

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90 cm dish + two LNB 13/19 E
90 cm dish + one LNB 30 W
Humax 5400 .. Oh and cable for Mrs Marts (smilie here)
My Location
Gozo - Malta
Nuclear non Proliferation Treaty .. means nowt. Oh, and by the way, please support the Chinese economy THANK YOU :mad:

Ooops .. forgot
DYING ROOMS :mad:

Marts

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
You just have to hope China brings itself up to scrath human rights wise, and I'm sure it will do eventually. I think that the very worst thing to do would be to cut off food, water etc, that will p*** off the common North Korean, and if that happens we're in serious sh**.

Better to stop the government itself through economic/militaria sancations, and to spread the idea amongst the people of North Korea that they can overthrow their own government. It would only take for some of the government forces to turn against Prezza Kim, and the problem may resolve itself internally. We (UN forces) then get in, kill/capture any Kim wannabes, and hope it turns out better than Iraq.

I suppose the whole irony of this is that we're now relying on the Russians and Chinese to come up trumps.

Marts

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90 cm dish + two LNB 13/19 E
90 cm dish + one LNB 30 W
Humax 5400 .. Oh and cable for Mrs Marts (smilie here)
My Location
Gozo - Malta
Salty25 said:
I suppose the whole irony of this is that we're now relying on the Russians and Chinese to come up trumps.

LOL .. ever heard the expression harry opposites Salty ? :D