OCTAGON SF8008 E2 4K UHD

That's nice to hear!
However there is still a big issue with T2-MI PLP ID on OpenATV, it returns 0 in all DVB-S2 services. This should also be restricted to SF8008 as it messes up with anyone who wants to display this indication on a skin (like mine).
And when a T2-MI value is entered (ie 1) the scan returns a strange value like 42338647. But these are issues I should better report to OpenATV directly!
I don't know what those strange values are but not a problem with Octagon drivers. Looks ok in my screen grabs I think. And on the BBC One HD grab you can see no weird extra info.
 
OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Treiber (Driver) Update 22.02.2019

- [sf8008] update drivers Ch. Scan (Manually, Auto, Blindscan) issue improved after add T2-MI driver.
- add media dvb support linux config to enable dvb-usb
- linux update config remove tuner autoselection
- linux fix merge issue lost CONFIG_MEDIA_CONTROLLER=y
- [Blindscan] Add T2MI default pid (for images that are T2MI savvy)


oe-alliance/oe-alliance-core


Ab morgen Images.
From tomorrow Images.
Yarinki Imajlardan itibaren.
 
I'll look into your code and see what's going on, but on other receivers (that don't support direct T2-MI) and OpenATV the issue still persists.
For instance, if I make a scan with T2-MI value 0 on both my OS Mio and Mutant HD51, I get this
t2mi 1.webp

Which stays on the service info
t2mi 2.webp

And of course reflects on the frequency info. This issue began when OpenATV implemented the T2-MI patch for all receivers with multistream tuners regardless if they support direct T2-MI or not! For all other services the tuner info shows PLP value 0.
So, is it something that has yet to be commited to OpenATV and has been fixed only on Vix? Perhaps I should install Vix image on OS Mio and see if the problem is fixed there? Mind you, the image is OpenATV 6.3 with the very latest update.
 
I'll look into your code and see what's going on, but on other receivers (that don't support direct T2-MI) and OpenATV the issue still persists.

[...]

So, is it something that has yet to be commited to OpenATV and has been fixed only on Vix? Perhaps I should install Vix image on OS Mio and see if the problem is fixed there? Mind you, the image is OpenATV 6.3 with the very latest update.
T2MI in enigma is Athoik's work (but taken by others before properly completed). There is a feature branch on PLi repo. There isn't an official T2MI OpenViX image. There is an enigma branch. The build is mine. No point building it for the Mio unless the Mio is going to support T2MI in the drivers and it is going to work properly on all T2MI transponders. I did build for the Mio but the T2MI transponders suffer heavy pixelisation. And 4.8E transponders work just fine using the standard (non-t2mi) image.
 
Long story short, OpenVIX works way differently than OpenATV concerning T2MI handling. And yes, I tried now OpenVIX on OSmio and there are no T2-MI patches there. So OpenATV should be notified, to restrict the T2-MI options on SF8008 only.
 
Morning gents,
Is there a new Open Atv image with T2-MI besides this openatv-6.2-sf8008-20190130_mmc.zip cause not all of the channels are received when I do a manual scan on 5E....besides that when I switch off the box...and On again the SNR comes up as nil.
 
Hi Huevo, please I would like to test your T2mi OpenVix image for Octagon SF8008 ....
infinitely Thank you!
 
@MCelliotG, it looks like there must be a bitwise filter missing from their enigma code.

120.webp
 
USALS Blindscan fix.
USALS Motor Blindscan verbesserung.
USALS Motor kullaniminda Blindscan iyilestirildi.


octagon-blindscan copy by ftp to: usr/bin and reboot box.
octagon-blindscan per ftp zu: usr/bin kopieren und box neustarten.
octagon-blindscan ftp ile: usr/bin dosyaya kopyalayin ve cihazini yeniden baslatin.
 

Attachments

Back
Top