I thought I got the C-band thing to work but when I tried changing the LOF to C-band, the channels on C-band stopped working as there was no signal. As soon as I changed the LOF to User defined and put in 5750 for both LOF/L and LOF/H, the channels seem to work again.
To get both Horizontal and Vertical frequencies on a C-band satellite to work on enigma 2 for me, 2 separate satellites names are just chosen from the list on the receiver and the same port is given to both satellites since DiSEqC.
For 1 satellite name the user defined is given as 5750 for both LOF/L and LOF/H to get Vertical Frequencies and for another random satellite name the user defined is given as 5150 for both LOF/L and LOF/H to get Horizontal Frequencies. The threshold for both is set to 0.
This is how I get the C-band to work on SF8008. That is why I can't use blindscan for C-band on SF8008.
Any advice please?
Thank You.