OCTAGON SF8008 E2 4K UHD

I will test it at the weekend, I have to manage multiboot. So if i understand. I need download new built of Open ATV + I need to place blindscan plugin into usr/bin folder? This plugin will not be updated directly in image? Thank you for good news!
 
The whole point of blindscan is it scans the unknown transponders. If you want the known transponders just do a normal manual scan.
Yes off course, I mean I have seen testing blind scan not finding anything or very little on sats where a lot transponders were active. So even the known transponders couldn't be found, so what unknown transponders weren't found? You'll never know. But I meant it as means of test. If a blindscan can't even find the already known signals what's the reliability in finding new/changed transponders?

Blindscan finds SR >= 1000
SR 874 works (don't believe much lower than that..)
That's way to high. To bad if blindscan can't scan below 1000, but I can understand that that's difficult and can live with that.
But in a manual scan a DM920 (which I believe has the same tunerchip?) could find as low as 285. (Astra 3B, 23.5°E, 12647 V, Antenne Düsseldorf).

And how is the representation of the signal strength now? I believe in earlier softwareversions there were issues with that?
It is necessary for fine-tuning a movable dish via vbox+actuator.
 
Hi! I just tested blindscan with 8/1 switch on Open ATV 6.2 from 17.1.2019 and i have to say, that IT WORKS!! No blindscan problems on DiseqC 1.1 observed! Big Thank You!
 
HDR HLG in Infobar with Driver Update 18-01-2019



See Photos:
 

Attachments

  • 0000infoueber.webp
    0000infoueber.webp
    116.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 1hdrhlg001 (1).webp
    1hdrhlg001 (1).webp
    146.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 1hdrhlg001 (2).webp
    1hdrhlg001 (2).webp
    128.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 1hdrhlg001 (3).webp
    1hdrhlg001 (3).webp
    66.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 1hdrhlg001 (4).webp
    1hdrhlg001 (4).webp
    198 KB · Views: 35
  • 1hdrhlg001 (5).webp
    1hdrhlg001 (5).webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 1hdrhlg001 (6).webp
    1hdrhlg001 (6).webp
    147.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 1hdrhlg001 (7).webp
    1hdrhlg001 (7).webp
    114.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 1hdrhlg001 (8).webp
    1hdrhlg001 (8).webp
    248.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 1hdrhlg001 (9).webp
    1hdrhlg001 (9).webp
    145.2 KB · Views: 47
Could someone test my skin on SF8008 to see if they appear too?
 
Love it, thanks!!!
 
T2-MI (T2MI) PLP Direkt Scan Support OCTAGON SF8008

ab Treiber (Driver from) 29.01.2019

Siehe Bilder (See Photos):

Getestete Satelliten (Tested Satellites):
- 4.9E ZeonBud
- 40E TP`s: 3665, 3685, 3915, 3767, 3779
- 40.5W: 4000

Treiber + E2 Images in den kommenden Tagen.
Driver + E2 Images in the coming days.
 

Attachments

  • 1_t2mi-test-sf8008.webp
    1_t2mi-test-sf8008.webp
    118.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 2_t2mi-test-sf8008.webp
    2_t2mi-test-sf8008.webp
    94.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 3_t2mi-test-sf8008.webp
    3_t2mi-test-sf8008.webp
    79.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 4_t2mi-test-sf8008.webp
    4_t2mi-test-sf8008.webp
    83.9 KB · Views: 27
FINALLY!!!!
What should have been there a long time ago is now a reality!!!! T2-MI decapsulation as an Enigma2 process with patches for t2mi_decap parameters!!!
 
Yes, essentially what astra-sm does as a separate streaming agent has now been intergrated into the Enigma2 system with stdout returning as a source in service scan. What I've been saying since T2-MI was firstly introduced to Enigma2. SF8008 users will be very happy as the first recipients!
And not only that, this implementation is a beginning to endless possibilities as well!

@scopus I can't wait for you and other users to try it on Zeonbud, and everything else T2-MI receivable (53E, 80E, 40E etc).
 
If it's done as I suspect it was done, yes! If not, no, at least not yet! Let's hope I'm right!
 
Do we need a total reflash? As I could not see the T2MI option after an online update, and blind scan also crashes on start up
 
Back
Top