zorbua
Regular Member
- My Satellite Setup
- Dreambox 8000 HD
Dreambox 800se
Dreambox 900UHD
Clark Tech 5000 HD
Numerous other receivers (Retired)
Dish Gibertini 1.5 M
Dishes Gibertini 1.2 x2
Dish Gibertini 1 M
- My Location
- Malta
I have two separate Dishes connected to the Receivers...both 1.2 m.
The one with the Dreambox is registering a 76% Snr on a fringe freq whilst the other with the Octagon is displaying 69%...But I
know for a fact that the Dish connected to the DBox gives a slightly better overall reception than the other....no matter how much
I tried to align the other perfectly, so in realty I cannot say with certainty if the 21660 is better or not.
The one with the Dreambox is registering a 76% Snr on a fringe freq whilst the other with the Octagon is displaying 69%...But I
know for a fact that the Dish connected to the DBox gives a slightly better overall reception than the other....no matter how much
I tried to align the other perfectly, so in realty I cannot say with certainty if the 21660 is better or not.
Last edited:

