OCTAGON SF8008 E2 4K UHD

It seems you can't scan for just FTA TV channels with blindscan on the 8008 ?
 
No, but you can ask the receiver to select certain transponders only from the scan results.
 
It seems you can't scan for just FTA TV channels with blindscan on the 8008 ?
You can set Blindscan to FTA (only free scan) select to 'yes' in the menu but it will find Radio channels too not just FTA TV. I did ask the devs if this could be changed, but they said it was not possible.

BS1.webp
 
I asked too on automatic search if you can search TV only or Radio only. Never got a reply Even the good old Technomate does that!!
 
I asked too on automatic search if you can search TV only or Radio only. Never got a reply Even the good old Technomate does that!!
Yes. Enigma2 has many quirks, many of which I don't like...
 
Oh well, at least you can set the symbol rate range anyway...
 
Can the tuner work down on 10.492 for Es Hail 2 ?
 
Can the tuner work down on 10.492 for Es Hail 2 ?
use LNB with minimal LOF-9500
or
use B-Band converter for convert from 742 MHz (10492) to 2148 MHz (11898)
517e8d48935f68a73792c463u.jpg
 
Blindscan not working with openeight 6.7. Is there a bug in the firmware ?
 
no, here works, what kind of message ?

In fact with OpenATV it also won't work :( "no transponders were found for those search parameters!" What is going on...universal inb selected etc
 
i use openatv too with multiboot, blindscan works well.
i guess your configuration wrong, auto scan works ?

It is correct so I don't understand what is wrong. How could it be wrong if universal LNB is selected. Auto scan will not work either
 
Is OpenEight exclusive to this receiver/brand /region ?

Can't find it anywhere, 6.7 or otherwise .
 
All ok now just a loose connection
 
Back
Top