Octo LNB output in Cyprus

pablodaddy

Member
My Satellite Setup
Prime 2.7m dish
Invacom C120 Quad LNB
Pace DS430N receiver
My Location
Cyprus
Hi,
I have a 2.7m Prime dish with Invacom C120 quad output LNB and C120 horn in Cyprus.
This system works well with all normal channels received here but I need to increase the number of outputs.
Can anyone recommend the best solution? Is there an Octo independent output LNB that will work with this setup in this fringe reception area?
If not, can anyone recommend a powered switcher unit and how to set it up?
Many Thanks
Pablodaddy
 
Never seen a octo prime focus, yet , so I recommend an Inverto quattro and a Terra multiswitch with 10 or more outputs.( good to have a couple of spare outputs in case the output dies or someone decides on getting sky+. You probably will need a power supply near the dish( in a water proof housing).
 
Thanks for your advice. I suspected that a quattro with a multiswitch was going to be the only way but needed to be sure before I spend the money.
I shall probably go with an Invacom C120 quattro and Vision V75-512S 12 output multiswitch. Anything other than a C120 LNB will mask too much signal here. Comments would be appreciated on this setup.

Thanks again
 
Back
Top