Omnikey reader, CCcam and newcs installer

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
It is advisable that you use B16MCC's program to generate the boxid and config files before starting this process. The programs can be downloaded HERE

Attached are all the files needed to install the Omnikey 3121 reader on DM7025/DM800/DM8000 (mips processor and Enigma2).

Download and install STBManager from elsewhere in this section from HERE

Unzip all the files in the attached rar to the same directory as the STBManager program is installed.

if you have config files from B16MCC generator copy them over the CCcam.cfg and newcs.xml in the directory where you did the unzip of the attached rar.

Run the STBManager and create a new Host Selection entry(left bottom panel) by double click "New" and enter all the details. Make sure user name and password is correct.

Double click the entry you have just made and STBManager should connect to your STB. You should see a prompt "TELNET: root@DM800" or similar. Or an error if the connection failed.

Single Click on the "Install Omnikey Reader" in "Common Operations" and read the main panel.

Double click "Install Omnikey Reader" and the script will run. Follow the instructions CAREFULLY.

IMPORTANT:
STBManager and all the attached files have to be in the same directory on your PC.

As we are not allowed to include cams in our zip files, you have to download these separately and put them in the same directory as STBManager.
The 2 files needed are "CCcam_2.1.2" and "newcs_mips_pcsc" from version 1.67RC1

Get CCcam 2.1.2 at _http://www.eurocardsharing.com/f78/cccam-2-1-1-new-download-here-122241 - you have to register.

Get newcs 1.67RC1 at _http://www.cardserver.org/cardsharing/f58/newcs-1-67-rc1-21082/

Report any problems here.

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Nice one mate, sounds good. I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing.

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
Soory the CCcam_NewCS.rar had a file missing. It has now been updated in the first post on this thread.