yuriythebest
Regular Member
- My Satellite Setup
- pentium 4 3.06ghz with ht, 1 gb ram, ss2, 1.15m motor dish, strong srtv50
- My Location
- Europe, Ukraine
ONE TV
EuroBird2 (28.5 E)
11662 V
27500
dish size: 1.15m location: Ukraine
skystar2, progdvb
In my area most signals are not that great- my averange signal strength is 25-70% with which everything is viewable. with oneTv I get like 25-30% which is enough for most channels - but with that and other channels in that beam I am getting a luck-based picture- sometimes quality is perfect, and sometimes I am getting a very messed up image, while at other times the signal jumps up and down and it's black. Other channels like mbc1-4, al jazeera english, etc and everything else is perfectly viewable.
I am using a motorized dish and have no experience in setting it up physically- I hired semi-professional help to install it. Is there a chance that minute dish adjustments will solve the problem? thanks in advance
EuroBird2 (28.5 E)
11662 V
27500
dish size: 1.15m location: Ukraine
skystar2, progdvb
In my area most signals are not that great- my averange signal strength is 25-70% with which everything is viewable. with oneTv I get like 25-30% which is enough for most channels - but with that and other channels in that beam I am getting a luck-based picture- sometimes quality is perfect, and sometimes I am getting a very messed up image, while at other times the signal jumps up and down and it's black. Other channels like mbc1-4, al jazeera english, etc and everything else is perfectly viewable.
I am using a motorized dish and have no experience in setting it up physically- I hired semi-professional help to install it. Is there a chance that minute dish adjustments will solve the problem? thanks in advance
but usually 20% is enough. Moving the dish with my remote does not help.