Ordering Prem plus?

nick6470

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi All

I have a bit of a dilema, i have sky plus which is not hooked up to the phone line (It would'nt reach to Germany :D ), anyway my team are being shown twice on prem. plus over the next two weeks and i was thinking of paying for the two games.

Would that arise suspicion at sky if i ordererd over the phone instead of using the handset and doing it through the digibox? Are they likely to enquire as to why i didnt use the digibox to order the games?

If anyone has being in the same situation i would value your thoughts an comments..

Ta Nick

sayireand

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Madrid
nick6470 said:
Hi All

I have a bit of a dilema, i have sky plus which is not hooked up to the phone line (It would'nt reach to Germany :D ), anyway my team are being shown twice on prem. plus over the next two weeks and i was thinking of paying for the two games.

Would that arise suspicion at sky if i ordererd over the phone instead of using the handset and doing it through the digibox? Are they likely to enquire as to why i didnt use the digibox to order the games?

If anyone has being in the same situation i would value your thoughts an comments..

Ta Nick

Dont have Sky+ yet but I ordered Prem+ over the Xmas holidays. Got family in Ireland to ring. No problems and no questions. Why not get the half price offer? It worked out at 35 Euro for me and each game they charge 8.50 for Irish customers. They will probably announce more games as well before the season finishes.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
I think as long as sky are taking your money :D they dont really care where you are. whenever I had to order I did it by phone as my BT line was disconnected from my digibox!.

mesaka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm also in Germany..I order Premier plus often (it seems that $ky think Spurs fans are good for the cash!). what I do is use my German mobile and block the display of the number i'm using. I've always got through to the automated booking line and never had a problem....

Note they do charge you an extra quid because you are not doing it over the digibox telephone line!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Yep sky...or should it $ky=£££££££££££ :D

j.m.

Sorry I'm a bit Dim
Reaction score
Website
www.thomsonsecurity.com
My Location
NW UK (Lancashire)
isn't there some way of connecting your digibox to a call re-routing device & then to the ph line where ever you are?

Just a thought :-)

nick6470

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"isn't there some way of connecting your digibox to a call re-routing device & then to the ph line where ever you are?"

Is this possible? If so how can it be done?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Look out for the thread by Lisa, this discusses the re-dialers.