out-of-footprint signal strength

divibi

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
dvb-s pci card
85 cm offset dish
My Location
London
Hello,

What dish size is needed if EIRPs are:
25 dBW,
20 dBW,
15 dBW,
10 dBW,
5 dBW,
and -I would really, really like to know- 1 dBW in KU band? Who knows?
 
Probably over 5m for Ku band!, 35dBW equates to about 3m.

For C-band over 4m, 37dBW equates to 4.1m

_http://www.flysat.com/dish.php
 
divibi said:
Hello,

What dish size is needed if EIRPs are:
25 dBW,
20 dBW,
15 dBW,
10 dBW,
5 dBW,
and -I would really, really like to know- 1 dBW in KU band? Who knows?

Did some google search and 25 dBW ~ 6.00m
20 dBW ~ 9.50m
I stopped searching as I have a faint heart.:)
Please don't tell me the size for 1 dBW if you ever find out.
 
would be even larger than mr schumacher dish in brazil
 
Back
Top