Panasonic TU-DSB30

jayjoejones

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
panasonic TU-DSB30
My Location
london
Hi can anyone give advice pls, all bbc channels have disappeared suddenly? from program places on sky box. And rebooting the box removing power and satellite cable does´nt seem to reset the programs. I have manually given the parameters 10.773 H and 10.818 V and could then receive bbc1 again until I switched off! The channel will not stay tuned I have to give it in again. Also it seems impossible to program other bbc channels, it just does not react further to the manual application. Does anyone have a sujestion thanks

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
jayjoejones said:
Hi can anyone give advice pls, all bbc channels have disappeared suddenly? from program places on sky box. And rebooting the box removing power and satellite cable does´nt seem to reset the programs. I have manually given the parameters 10.773 H and 10.818 V and could then receive bbc1 again until I switched off! The channel will not stay tuned I have to give it in again. Also it seems impossible to program other bbc channels, it just does not react further to the manual application. Does anyone have a sujestion thanks

Wrong section... :rolleyes:

Anyway, best thing to do is to try it on another working setup (neigbour, friend, family) etc, if it doesn't work then you may have a new door stop... :)

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Moved to appropriate section.

Llew

dxsat

Reaction score
Website
skyinmadrid.com
My Satellite Setup
Snap's setup: (In Spain) Humax HDR, Prodelin 1.8m dish + Invacom QDF-031 + CM feed, (In UK) CallFlow VDSL + EE 4G, Sky Q, YouView HD, Mac OSX, iOS
My Location
UK: Tonbridge, Kent. Spain: Madrid.
This seems to be related to the thread above started by nbulos, who has the same receiver.
Missing channels on the EPG is a sign of a digibox in terminal decline.
More and more Panasonic DSB 30s are suffering from this, you are not alone.
Time to buy a new receiver. Sorry!