Parrot

Simba27

Panthera leo massaieus
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Comag SL55 receiver. Lidl 0.6 LNB. Lidl 80cm dish. Metronic DiSEqC motor. Phillips Freeview box. JVC SVHS Video .Targa 160GB HDD/DVD recorder. 3 x UHF modulators. 6-way Booster/Splitter.
My Location
Uxbridge UK
A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabluary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious, and laced with profanity. John tried and tried to change the bird's atitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music, and anything else he could think of to clean up the bird's vocabulary.

Finally John was fed up, and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back, John shook the parrot, both got even angrier, and in desperation, John threw the parrot into the freezer. For a minute there was a lot of shrieking, then there was silence.

After a minute, and fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John opened the door to the freezer. The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arms, and said, "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior"

John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird continued, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
hahahah nice one O-Ha

Rod Hulls Aerial

The Lord Lucan Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Star 2 - Motorised
Errr.. thats it.
My Location
The cold and foggy Yorkshire coast..
Well ? ................ what did the Turkey do ???!!???
You can't just tell us half the joke !!!!

:)