Phillips Mediabox (Spanish version)

J

Jonny

A friend of mine has got a Phillips Mediabox (Spanish version)with embedded cam, hes looking for some working seca codes ! someone please post a link!
Thanks.Jonny.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
There are many links on this board to file- and key-sites. Please use search function.

You need to be more specific too. Which kind of card is your friend using? The procedures and info needed to activate an original subscriber card are different from those needed when using a wafer card. There are different kinds of wafer card too (goldwafer, bluewafer, funcard, jupiter1, jupiter2, piccard2, etc etc.)

Be aware too that Canal+ Mediasat boxes are country-coded such that the firmware itself blocks reception of signals not intended for the market in which the receiver was sold. Your friend will not be able to receive anything but the Spanish Canal+ broadcasts on that box regardless of what files/codes he uses. So you need to be more specific on which channels your friend requires.

2old

J

Jonny

Thanks for your reply!

The card is a gold wafer 16f84/24lc168,the programmer is a VX Multi, he wants to see the dutch and Spanish ppv channels, we have searched the web and found many many dead links! the codes we find do not work , I found some codes for goldbox?
not sure which is the goldbox? anyway they didnt work either, so is it at all possible with his Phillips mediabox, or does he need to get another receiver with an Aston cam ?
Thanks in Advance.
Jonny.

>There are many links on this board to file- and key-sites.
>Please use search function.
>
>You need to be more specific too. Which kind of card is your
>friend using? The procedures and info needed to activate an
>original subscriber card are different from those needed
>when using a wafer card. There are different kinds of wafer
>card too (goldwafer, bluewafer, funcard, jupiter1, jupiter2,
>piccard2, etc etc.)
>
>Be aware too that Canal+ Mediasat boxes are country-coded
>such that the firmware itself blocks reception of signals
>not intended for the market in which the receiver was sold.
>Your friend will not be able to receive anything but the
>Spanish Canal+ broadcasts on that box regardless of what
>files/codes he uses. So you need to be more specific on
>which channels your friend requires.
>
>2old

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Re-read my post. You will then understand that there is no way he can receive Dutch transmissions on that box. And by the way, there ARE no Dutch PPV channels. The PPV channels you probably mean (film channels) are Italian, Spanish and French. The Dutch Canal+ channels are encrypted (under Mediaguard, and some additionally in Irdeto) but they are not pay-per-view.

Thre is no such thing as a 24c168. Do you mean a 24c16b? In any event, Phill's site to name but one has all the files/codes you need for a goldwafer.

2old