Pictures of Members' Systems

View attachment 17085
Just like to say thanks analogue sat and Hello to all others
View attachment 17084
Heres my Setup: -

Manhattan plaza st550 with 80gb HD , Dragoncam = matrix, driving 1 metre
dish with invacom 0.3 LNB [twin output] via 36v silent gold motor.
Skystar2 on other output.

Metabox 10 driving 1.2 cheap dish at bottom of garden with 0.3 LNB [quad]
one other output on this connected to dreambox500.

All above receivers except skystar are situated on top of 43" rear proj TV
on which I can view all via 3 scarts

In other room I have SKY pace box via minidish, 42" plasma and Epson projector on both these I view SKY, Manhattan ,sony dvd recorder or divx/dvd player.......the Epson projector also connected to Skystar via PC.

Upstairs I have 12" lcd connected via televes vid/aud sender to manhattan, the advantage of which I can change channels or move dish whilst in bed.

2 other receivers @sat6900s and Nokia 9600 dont use thes but mess with them trying to patch but no success.
 
Analoguesat said:
She loves it. & will be settling down with me tomorrow night to see Hottie 7A launch :) :) (assuming the bloody thing gets off the pad this time...)

really you got a good one there
 
Nice setup you've got there mickeymegabyte!:)
 
This is a great thread - it absolutely fascinating what kit other sat enthusiasts have stashed away.
 
yeah and puts mine to shame but i've only just started
 
Nice, an expensive array of composite there. :)

Love the view by the way. :)
 
excellent setup there, those channelmaster dishes look very rigid from the back
 
Great setup of dishes skyoutUK! Great views also.
 
rolfw said:
Nice, an expensive array of composite there. :)

Love the view by the way. :)


Thanks, view is even nicer on a clear day you can see every detail of the mountains in the background including very interesting TV transmitter tower on top of the highest peak.
 
Think we might have to start a photo section for interesting pictures of where people live, I'm sure we could populate it. :)
 
Sounds like a good idea. :)

Mine is about to come down - just thought I'd post a few 'before' pics...

The small dish on the roof went up for Sky+ when we did the loft window. I'm suprised it's still there - I'm sure the washers I used were too small. :o

The big Raven dish has been great - it started with 3 Quad LNBs (28.2, 19.2 and 13e) but the 13e reception was always sketchy, so I put it on the minidish. Now I've only got a SS2 for digital, I don't get much out of it. I'd like a small motorised one when it's gone.

And a picture of my wonderful cable management. ;)

The plan is to put another two feeds from the roof dish, and then get a motorised box for my room and swing to 28.2 when needs be. With a Freeview box I'm not sure how much that'll be. Gonna stick up a new pole and lashing kit with a new Triax aerial (the one there, and the cable has had it), DAB aerial, FM aerial and new bolt on the dish.

And for good measure a Squarial out the back.
 
Hey there. As this is my first post I thought this would be a good place to start and show my setups.
I've been interested in satellite tv for some time now and had a couple of dishes before going motorised.

Pic1 Is my motorised Triax TD78 I put up in January.
Pic 2 Rear view.
Pic 3 Close up of my Stab HH100 motor.
Pic 4 Mini dish for 28.2 on front of house I put up just over 2 years ago.
Pic 5 Re-used 60cm dish from sky analogue days with new fortec star 0.4dB LNB - I installed on my parents holiday home in france last year. Get all channels no problem.
Pic 6 Close up of france dish.
 
digispark said:
Hey there. As this is my first post I thought this would be a good place to start and show my setups.

:-Welcome1

Great pictures - You know what you're doing.

Hope you can stick around and help other achieve what you've done.


Have fun...

GB
 
Hi
First post from a newbie.
I have attached a pic of my resent DIY install

View attachment 6060

Humax HDCI-2000 seems to pulling most things from 28E to 45W.
Shame about the trees:mad:

Signals weak east of 23.5E but when the blossom goes or the leaves drop I will be back in business. Cracking signals from PAS1R on 11510H 26694 5/6. Fortunately I have unobstructed view to the West :)

Hope to meet some good folks on this forum, sounds very friendly.
xednom
 
Welcome to the forum xednom, nice setup.:)

As you say, shame about the trees, but you still have a good range of sats available to you. :)
 
Well done xednom. I'm rather surprised that you do not get any loss of signal over the arc due to flexing of that type of wall mount.
 
Jeff_19341 said:
Well done xednom. I'm rather surprised that you do not get any loss of signal over the arc due to flexing of that type of wall mount.

I agree, isn't that mounting arm made from aluminium? If it is, I had one too and it did sag/move/wilt/bend somewhat with my 78cm Nokia dish hanging off the end:o I put it down to the base plate. Don't matter if there's 6" bolts there - the mounting arm ends up having a life of its own.:D

Hopefully, xednom, your setup isn't as heavy as it looks. Keep an eye out for signal loss as Jeff said. Welcome to the forum:D

Have Fun.
 
sorry if these dont work but trying to upload my photo`s in thumbnail format.
 
Back
Top