Pictures of Members' Systems

Fantastic picture!


Useful as a skating rink for the birds, I should think.
 
Before Xmas I picked this beast up for a mere £50. A little TLC, a coat of paint and a new lnb was required. Just need a bigger Jack arm, maybe go for a 24 inch I think! Not sure what make the dish is, its made of Fiberglass.
Performance wise it blows my channel master 1.2 clean out of the water.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00933.webp
    DSC00933.webp
    481.3 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC00935.webp
    DSC00935.webp
    491.5 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC00934.webp
    DSC00934.webp
    371.4 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC00936.webp
    DSC00936.webp
    464.2 KB · Views: 206
I like that one timbo. A serendipidous purchase, looks the biz :)
 
sweet little dish you have there m8 ..thanx for sharing ;) ,by the way is it a 24" arm you have there?
 
very nice is that a 1.8 ? as it looks massive in the picture.
 
It's a 1.5 meter but looks bigger because of the mount. And its an 18 inch jack. Anyone know a place that sells 24 inch jacks at reasonable prices? I have seen them advertised for £150 somewere!!!
 
Timbo, love the dish. Try here for your 24" jack, _http://www.hm-sat-shop.de/en/motoren-positionierer/aktuator-jaeger-harl-3624.html

Seems cheap enough and I've bought gear from them before and they've been 100% reliable. Not sure whether shipping costs to you might be a tad expensive though.

Not sure why the web address brought up the icon, but if you search for Hm sat you'll find the place I'm sure
 
heavy duty 24inch are £79 on sateuropa dont know if can find any cheaper
 
nice dish! Watch it doesnt pull that sleeper over! :)
 
A pic of my new box, Manhattan Plaza xt-cf installed as of about 2 hours ago :)
 

Attachments

  • 56 triax.webp
    56 triax.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 150
  • before i began xD.webp
    before i began xD.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 148
  • my old but trusty pc.webp
    my old but trusty pc.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 145
  • it works!.webp
    it works!.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 140
Well you were good as your word about getting it sorted out pdq!

Nice job :)
 
Tivù said:
Well you were good as your word about getting it sorted out pdq!

Thanks tivu, i was going to do it yesterday, but the fog rolled in! :D
 
This is my motorised system 68cm penta digit 45e - 30w. Finallygot the pictures up :)

The zone 1 for 5w as i am trying to learn french.

MarkJose
 

Attachments

  • 27012010744.webp
    27012010744.webp
    482 KB · Views: 108
  • 27012010743.webp
    27012010743.webp
    141.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 27012010746.webp
    27012010746.webp
    205.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 14062009473.webp
    14062009473.webp
    490.4 KB · Views: 101
Nice pics. The zone 1 will grow larger if you water it well :D
 
Interesting... I have a camping dish aproximating a zone 1 (it's a bit beaten up though) and I've never had much luck at getting 5W with it... (I tend to swing the 80cm for that...)
 
mich181189 said:
Interesting... I have a camping dish aproximating a zone 1 (it's a bit beaten up though) and I've never had much luck at getting 5W with it... (I tend to swing the 80cm for that...)

That's odd ........... 5W is around 2dB stronger up here than 28E, and you are only a wee bit down the road !

SWMBO also uses a dedicated Zone 1 for it and it gets full bore massive signals even with inaccurate skew (due to using a Sky LNB).
 
Back
Top