Pictures of Members' Systems

Do you have any pictures of your IRTE 3.1 meter dish you could show us?

Would be nice to see it closeup and from behind...

RomanDávid said:
Hi mr. Llew

Can you please help me with record on VHS or DVD this program on BBC 2 next day /thursday 10.3. 2004/ at 8:00 pm Crufts 2005.
I can receive in my location only VERTICAL polarization on ASTRA 2D 28,2°E and BBC 2 use in transmit HORIZONTAL polarization.

This program need to tape my friend who /if you answer on this request/ connect to you on this board.

Thank you very much for your answear.

Roman Dávid
 
RomanDávid said:
Hi mr. Llew

Can you please help me with record on VHS or DVD this program on BBC 2 next day /thursday 10.3. 2004/ at 8:00 pm Crufts 2005.
I can receive in my location only VERTICAL polarization on ASTRA 2D 28,2°E and BBC 2 use in transmit HORIZONTAL polarization.

This program need to tape my friend who /if you answer on this request/ connect to you on this board.

Thank you very much for your answear.

Roman Dávid

Hi RomanDavid

Unfortunately I only record to hard disk, and haven't a DVD burner.

As Crufts is of international interest, It might be possible to find a feed somewhere on the day.

Alternatively, you could try posting a request in the 'Chitchat and Meeting Place' section of this forum.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Llew
 
Llew said:
Hi RomanDavid

Unfortunately I only record to hard disk, and haven't a DVD burner.

As Crufts is of international interest, It might be possible to find a feed somewhere on the day.

Alternatively, you could try posting a request in the 'Chitchat and Meeting Place' section of this forum.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Llew

Hi sat friend !!!

Not worry about it Llew,it is only a dogs.

Have a nice day .
 
I have tried to find a picture of my old 3 meter dish i had 15 years ago which was made by Winegard in USA, i have found a picture now.....

I had a Seavey feed and the dish had a f/d of 0.285, extremely deep, it was a very good performer and was made in 8 segments, this was the Rolls-Royce of perforated dishes with Ku-band mesh.

pinnacle_3meter.jpg
 
I find these work fine for me. 1.2 channel master moved via Manhattan st 550.
 
Sorry about the large picture sizes, I'm still getting the hang of the camera.


Pic 3 is a special type of new dish to help the aliens know what I am
thinking about- thus far no complaints from them so it must be working.
 
I prefer your picturesque fourth photo.
None of them big ugly satellite dish thingys in the way. :P

Llew
 
I have to say that seeing views like the one in the fourth photo is one of the things I love about working on roof tops. :)
 
EDW said:
Now I'm hiding in Honduras

Great lens on the camera - sure I can see the London Eye in the background....

:)
 
Hello all,

I'm just getting started with my satellite setup. It began with a 2nd hand sky digibox & dish, but now i've got a 2nd digibox and a sat card for the PC on the way.

Today I swapped my LNB for a quad and strapped the old LNB to the arm pointed at 19.2.

Under the 28" Bush TV I have this selection of toys:
Playstation2
xBox
Sony Amp/Receiver
Sony Minidisc
Pace Digibox
Panasonic E55 DVDR
Cyberhome DVD
NTL STB
Around the back is my wireless router feeding the Laptop, 2 PC's and both consoles, Oh and the 12 mains plugs !!
 
I like it Scotty, shows a bit of ingenuity there. :)
 
Scotty306 said:
Today I swapped my LNB for a quad and strapped the old LNB to the arm pointed at 19.2.

hey scotty, is that a zone 2 dish?

-cts
 
Finally, now that my daughters gave me a digital camera for my birthday and I have managed to learn to drive it (hopefully).

!m Gibertini dish, Moteck SG-2100 motor, arc from 53* east (until trees grow foliage) to 58* west. Nothing special, but it works for me.
H-B
 
O.K here are my toy, the wife thinks I'm mad but dosn't mind sitting down to a good dose of East enders. :confused:

It's a 2.4 meter solid dish mounted on the ground due to high wind and week signal, it's got a LNB with 4 out puts, 2 for the sky + V1 that isn't playing back at the moment but that is a different thread.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=38686
Sky is hooked up to a 42 inch Plasma screen through a surround sound and dvd player, also hooked up to the screen is another sat box and dish thet gets Hotbird for. BBC prime and BBC World. Also Play station 2 and a computer with a wireless keyboard and mouse so I can surf the net with out moving off the sofa. Hotbird is split and sent via hard wire to another room and another T.V (for the wife), also hooked up to that T.V is a VHS recorder and another free to air sat box that takes a feed from the Sky LNB, this is tuned to free radio so we can hear what the traffic is like on the m25. ({}) I have one out put on the LNB left so some time soon I will fire up the old Sky box and have that for the misses too.
 
Sorry about the part 2 thing. Here are photos of the big screen the other dish onthe roof for hot bird and there are also 2 big speekers and amp around the pool so I can have the radio on when swimming. almost forgot, it all also all hooked up to a small 10 inch LCD screen in the kitcen for eastenders while cooking. :D
 
Triax88cm + Motek SG2100 + Invacom 0.3db (on the picture pointing at thor)
Comag FTA 2CI Receiver (lidl cheapie, solid little box).
Sony 32" TV KV32FQ70
Sony DVD Recorder with 160GB HDD RDRHX900

need to tidy up the cables. also run a network cable behind the tele for the arrival of a ........ any guess? :)

-rai
 
hi all
im new to all of this
what i wish is someone who can put some pictures of internet satellite

i have some of these picand promise to put them here. just waiting for upload

thanx
 
Back
Top