Pictures of Members' Systems

Ah, that looks more solid wod. :)
 
yes maybe a bigger dish now? lol

nice job wod;)
 
its certainly more solid as i used 8cm sleeve anchor fixings so it wont fall down

yes i'm looking into getting a bigger dish maybe andrews or gibertini with polar mount and vbox

least i wont have to do as many realigning this time around

also that l shaped bracket i had , was actually bent so thats why i had lot of problems
 
Hi Wod

That old bracket to the left looks lonely, a brace the centre of your pole would really stiffen the setup. Hope you don't mind my five eggs??

Chris
 
Crossbones, sorry for delay was on hols.Can you tell me how to upload pics site will not allow me to upload as pics toobig .Cheers
 
This should help you with the pics
Click here

Cant remember what we were talking about now! :confused:lol Very sorry mate.;)
 
Likvid said:
Some Gibertini 125cm installed on the balcony.

Nice pics Likvid, where are they from? I don't recognize your balcony in there :D

How the heck is the C lnb set up? what is it getting?
 
REALLY going to have to get me a C band feed to go on here now. Thought this serving plate was just large enough for one of those, now I know.


L.:D
 
I have 3 dishes up and running, 85cm.120cm and 150cm, plus two 2m dishes ( one alu and one glassfiber ) and a second 120cm . The alu 2m is about to get strippet from az/el earlier use to polarmount. The reason for originally having so many dishes is: In the south there are many trees and I can't cut them all away. I used to sell and install dishes in the eighties boomperiode for BUD's and had easy access to them. I used the 2 meter alu for weak analog signals with two motors. I have used it for digital too, but want to change to polarmount for easier use with today's digital tuners. The 85cm offset is pointed to Telstar 12,15west, has 0,2 db LNB and goes via diseqC switch to Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra 0volt input. The 85cm will have Quattro when final best position is found above trees . The 120cm centerfeed have a 18inc puls motor and polarmount , but is steared by an old positioner , and have Invacom Quattro to multiswitch . It seas from 33 east to 15 west but has obstacles ( steel grid fence at each not so low horizon ). The 150cm has 12inch reed sensor motor HARL 3612 and VBOX with Invacom Quattro LNB 0,3db to 17/8 multiswitch. It sees from 42 east to 5 west due to obstacles . The 2 meter alu will have Invacom Quattro LNB 0,3db or new Universal combi c/ku lnb, 18inch HARL 3618+ with reeed switch to Vbox. This will go to multiswich or diseqC swich depending on lnb.The 2m VBOX is stearded by a Technomate TM-1000D super and have reached 42 east to 31 west before. 3 pc's and two tuners is linked to 17/8 multiswich, and standalone can also have a diseqc switch before the multiswitch with DiseqC 1,1 and over ! I'm trying out all sorts of combinations with switches and motors. I have also fiund an easy circuit for connecting pulsmotor to Vbox ! It's all great fun with PC recording/burning and PVR as well as Panasonic ES10 dvd burner onto DVD-RAM This give me a total solution with high flexibillities. I record music video programs as well as best nature programs ( BBC !).
 
that's a nice dish farm you got there matey. Any upload dishes amongst yours? :-rofl2
 
havent put this one up before, but I straightened this wreck out and its now my 5E dish!

It took an hour with a large hammer, a pair of mole grips and 2 cans of beer.

This wasnt the worst one I repaired..... I had one that had been bent double. Which is now my 13E dish!
 
All done without help of digital equipment, mind!
 
Heres my setup, finally have it almost completed to the way I want it. Just need a decent stand to put my tele and receiver on, but that can wait :toke:

~80cm dish, motek 1200a motor, 26" R7 Samsung Hdtv & DM-500S reciever
 
T_G said:
All done without help of digital equipment, mind!

Except his digits :)
 
Why the old sky card in the DB sg_?
 
CROSSBONES said:
Why the old sky card in the DB sg_?

Maybe with a bit of dreambox magic, it still actually works? :D
 
Found it kicking about and shoved it in to see if it done anything :eek:


No doubt its only good nowadays for the stuff miss kate moss snuffs up her nose :P
 
Back
Top