Pictures of Members' Systems

Analoguesat said:
Oh yes - heres the view from our front door :D

53E is just about over the top of the highest part of the hill.

I have no words now, would you like to change living for a year or two?

My apartment for your house.
 
Likvid said:
I have no words now, would you like to change living for a year or two?

My apartment for your house.

:D I like the laid back life round here. And just to make you REALLY jealous heres the view from quarter of a mile down the road looking up the valley a couple of winters back
 

Attachments

  • P2230034.webp
    P2230034.webp
    86 KB · Views: 189
Analoguesat said:
:D I like the laid back life round here. And just to make you REALLY jealous heres the view from quarter of a mile down the road looking up the valley a couple of winters back

Can I live in your shed? :D
 
2cvbloke said:
Can I live in your shed? :D


No - its full of bikes, satellite dish bits, spare fence posts and gawd only knows what else

:-rofl2
 
Analoguesat said:
No - its full of bikes, satellite dish bits, spare fence posts and gawd only knows what else

:-rofl2

My new house's shed has a toilet in it... :D

(not plumbed in though!!!)
 
Likvid said:
Does it need to be plumbed? :-rofl2

Probably, it hasn't got a cistern... :D
 
@Analoguesat, I love the wicker windbreak behind the dish farm... Also thanks for the visual tip with the car tyres for temp positioning of dishes, I used to use a wheelbarrow, but I can see an advantage of the tyre :)
 
That "temporary" mount has been in use for 5 years! :-rofl2

Ive never tried a wheelbarrow mount.... :D

The brushwood is becuse next door cut the overgrown roses down that were along the fence. This made the garden quite exposed with the north wind whipping down the gardens and the dish kept getting blown over :(
 
Here is my 1.8 Precision dish on a 1224 with a Yuri C/Ku LNB from a guy off e-bay in Austrailia. I wanted to get 40W C Band, Ku is offset by about 5 degrees but not really a problem. The whole thing works a treat with a Diseqc switch built ito the C Band LNB. I had to make some new arms for the dish to hold the scalar pate, ali tubing form B & Q did that.
Really pleased with it.
 

Attachments

  • P5030002.webp
    P5030002.webp
    160.9 KB · Views: 223
  • P5030001.webp
    P5030001.webp
    134.5 KB · Views: 207
  • P4090003.webp
    P4090003.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 173
  • P4090004.webp
    P4090004.webp
    78.2 KB · Views: 205
Nice set up scopus, thanks for showing;)
 
Anything intresting on 40w?

Cheers.
 
remlap said:
Anything intresting on 40w?

Cheers.

No..not really, mostly South American programming, but it's good if you like US golf that used to be on 12.5W ku.
 
Just a few pics of my new dish...all is working perfectly...great reception...didn't think it would be such good picture quality :)

Thanks for all the help!

Frank
 
Google for a utility for example PIXresizer which will reduce in batches if required or in singles if not to any size you want
 
frankg4553 said:
Just a few pics of my new dish...all is working perfectly...great reception...didn't think it would be such good picture quality :)

Thanks for all the help!

Frank

Done....1 metre Channel Master + matched feedhorn and inverto 0.3dB, 1224 h to H motor, Technomate 1500CI TMS, V-box :)

Frank
 

Attachments

  • Satellite dish 008 (638 x 850).webp
    Satellite dish 008 (638 x 850).webp
    147.2 KB · Views: 247
  • Satellite dish 007 (638 x 850).webp
    Satellite dish 007 (638 x 850).webp
    138.6 KB · Views: 282
  • Satellite dish 006 (638 x 850).webp
    Satellite dish 006 (638 x 850).webp
    143 KB · Views: 280
  • Satellite dish 005 (638 x 850).webp
    Satellite dish 005 (638 x 850).webp
    128 KB · Views: 305
  • Satellite dish 003 (638 x 850).webp
    Satellite dish 003 (638 x 850).webp
    151.6 KB · Views: 263
  • Satellite dish 002 (638 x 850).webp
    Satellite dish 002 (638 x 850).webp
    150.6 KB · Views: 323
  • Satellite dish 010 (850 x 638).webp
    Satellite dish 010 (850 x 638).webp
    156.2 KB · Views: 254
Nicely tucked away at the side of the garden:)

Nice install:)
 
CROSSBONES said:
Nicely tucked away at the side of the garden:)

Nice install:)

Yes, very pleased with the result..all my own work...all learned off the forums...knew nothing beforehand :)...and I still can't get over the quality of the pictures on all sats!!

Frank
 
Yes, cracking installation Frank. :)
 
very nice frank well done

so do you get 42e-45w ?
 
Back
Top