Analoguesat said:Oh yes - heres the view from our front door
53E is just about over the top of the highest part of the hill.
I have no words now, would you like to change living for a year or two?
My apartment for your house.
Analoguesat said:Oh yes - heres the view from our front door
53E is just about over the top of the highest part of the hill.
Likvid said:I have no words now, would you like to change living for a year or two?
My apartment for your house.
Analoguesat said:I like the laid back life round here. And just to make you REALLY jealous heres the view from quarter of a mile down the road looking up the valley a couple of winters back
2cvbloke said:Can I live in your shed?![]()
Analoguesat said:No - its full of bikes, satellite dish bits, spare fence posts and gawd only knows what else
![]()
2cvbloke said:My new house's shed has a toilet in it...
(not plumbed in though!!!)
remlap said:Anything intresting on 40w?
Cheers.
frankg4553 said:Just a few pics of my new dish...all is working perfectly...great reception...didn't think it would be such good picture quality
Thanks for all the help!
Frank
CROSSBONES said:Nicely tucked away at the side of the garden
Nice install![]()