Pictures of Members' Systems

Signal is very strong in Bulgaria either. A friend of mine told me that he gets French public channels with his 60cm Bulsat dish ;)
Btw I am happy to also get Amos satellites with single LNB and dish pointed at 5°W. At least I am also trying to learn Romanian either :P
 
Ok, my cheapo setup. Bought a zone 2 pack for £25 and working fine ;)

my 2 pc's running with their PCI Cards

[Moderator Note] Removed IMG links, uploaded images to our server for you. Please take note of forum rules.
 

Attachments

  • P180210_1400.webp
    P180210_1400.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 155
  • P170210_1318_01.webp
    P170210_1318_01.webp
    78.5 KB · Views: 168
Nice install but always best not to drill or mount too close to the edge of any brickwork. Should be simply enough to move :)
 
Yeah, really easy. I can just sit on the roof and move it :)
 
My system consists of five dishes. This is four of them...
First two antennas ( left one is fixed, other motorized )receive 42'E to 68'E;
Second pic shows 110cm motorized dish set on Hispasat 30'W, other one is multifeed of 4lnb's for main European satellites.
Third pic shows polarmount on 110cm dish with 32" SuperJack actuator able to spin from 40'E to 55'W.
System consists of 9 lnb's operated by two DiseqC swithces and 0/12V switch.
 

Attachments

  • Slika022.webp
    Slika022.webp
    198.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Slika028.webp
    Slika028.webp
    159.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Picture 012.webp
    Picture 012.webp
    262.9 KB · Views: 77
Welcome to the forum nighthawk77

You seem to have a very good selection of satellites available with your installation :)
 
Welcome nighthawk77.

Nice collection there :)
 
Here are a couple of pictures of my fixed Triax 90cm dish for 4.8E and 0.8W;

4.8E - Titanium twin
0.8W - GT Sat twin

I don't remember the specific model on lnb's right now.
 
Here is an Aerial 180 cm prime focus dish, made in Finland, which is dedicated for Astra2. There's a piece missing from the original feedhorn which is why it isnt in use for the moment.

Also submitting some pictures of the feedhorn and the lnb, Invacom SNF-031, I use.

I'm searching after a larger model from Aerial which is 240 cm, but I haven't managed to find one yet.
 
Hi, its my new install.

top dish 0.85m - 39e*
left dish 1.2m -4w*-5e*-13e*
right dish 1.1m - 36e*
 

Attachments

  • Фото081.webp
    Фото081.webp
    166.1 KB · Views: 137
I need to update my setup on here. Will put up a picture tomorrow.
 
3 days later...

Here's my motorised Zone 2 with duct tape LNB holder (for now)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0115.webp
    IMG_0115.webp
    324 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0114.webp
    IMG_0114.webp
    188.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0113.webp
    IMG_0113.webp
    194.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0112.webp
    IMG_0112.webp
    318.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0111.webp
    IMG_0111.webp
    188.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0110.webp
    IMG_0110.webp
    243.9 KB · Views: 99
It's even better than I ever imagined .................
 
Nice job. Only a few things I can see might be an issue; the bracketry doesn't look meaty enough and the LNb is not matched to a zone2 dish [can be achieved by modding the casing of the correct LNb].

Always fun motorising a minidish though :)
 
My new 80cm motorised set up :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0183.webp
    IMG_0183.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0184.webp
    IMG_0184.webp
    41 KB · Views: 85
satelliteman said:
Nice job. Only a few things I can see might be an issue; the bracketry doesn't look meaty enough and the LNb is not matched to a zone2 dish [can be achieved by modding the casing of the correct LNb].

The pole holds it fine, which I'm glad as it means I don't spend any more money and I've had a large increase in signal on that LNB so I just need to find a bracket that supports an MK4 dish seeing as the ones out there only support the old MK3 dishes. Can you explain what you mean by modding the casting of the correct LNB please?
 
I.LuV.ManUTd! said:
My new 80cm motorised set up :)

Very nice. Though it's usual to have the K bracket at the bottom - was there a reason why you had them the way they are?
 
Llew said:
Very nice. Though it's usual to have the K bracket at the bottom - was there a reason why you had them the way they are?

It's at the top? :confused:
 
Tivù said:
It's even better than I ever imagined .................

satelliteman said:
Nice job. Only a few things I can see might be an issue; the bracketry doesn't look meaty enough and the LNb is not matched to a zone2 dish [can be achieved by modding the casing of the correct LNb].

Always fun motorising a minidish though :)

fergyc said:
.............................. Can you explain what you mean by modding the casting of the correct LNB please?


I think your other Thread http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/...-systems/180401-black-ultra-sky-zone-2-a.html may be relevant here, where we touched on the differences between LNBs matched to Sky dishes and LNBs for true 40mm collar mounting.
 
Back
Top