BGonaSTICK
Retired Moderator
- My Satellite Setup
- Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
- My Location
- Brighton
greenman said:Here is my set up. I'll add some more pics soon!!!
Man after my own heart.
If some is good, more is better, and too much is just right.
greenman said:Here is my set up. I'll add some more pics soon!!!
BGonaSTICK said:Cool. Another convert...![]()
They would sell, I'm telling you!
Yep. Those pictures were taken today. Fortunately I managed to withold some of the money - enough to pay someone to move the dish. I have ordered an INVACOM 0.3db Quad LNB which I am hoping will arrive Monday.jimbo said:What can we say about that blueplatinum, what a swine. Is that still the state now?
rolfw said:Only the polarmount has the crossbar, the fixed mount is as seen above according to their site.
billnot said:Most of the 2,4m dishes here on the CB are like mine but without the guy ropes - the installer is proud of those as his professional trademark!
To be fair, the dish has stayed aligned during the last week even though we have had 100kph winds.