Pictures of Members' Systems

Probably the best system in the world, hic

:-bunny :-bunny :-bunny
 
Rob said:
Probably the best system in the world, hic

Hey Rob, how do you manage to get any drinking done with all that computer stuff to get in your way?
Time for a wall mounted monitor (which hinges to ceiling mounted as the day wears on, or the Vodka runs out)
I'm only jealous really, ran out of it here :)
 
daveenty said:
Hey Rob, how do you manage to get any drinking done with all that computer stuff to get in your way?

What computer !

Mind you it used to be better, but the wife made me get rid of the lapdancers !!! (I wish). :D
 
Rob said:
Probably the best system in the world, hic

:-bunny :-bunny :-bunny
My trained eye managed to see that we share the same taste in Vodka. I got the same bottle in my freezer, my mate Joe brought this directly from the Altai mountains in Sibiria! Just yesterday had a drink! :-bigsmile
 
3 meter Channel Master dish in the backyard.

l98jkfiP.png
 
I like this one

afrtna3_b.jpg


subref_b.jpg


Delivery of a 4 meter dish to Ferrari.

ferrari0_b.jpg



Lift of a 3.70 meter dish in Rome, Italy.

disco_b.jpg
 
I snapped this this morning. Four dishes, all in use from left to right,
1 Fixed 1.2mt no name dish on 28.2 east.
2 Motorised 1.1mt Triax 28.2 east to 40 west.
3 Fixed Triax 90cms on Astra 19 and Hotbird 13.
4 Fixed Triax 1.1 on Arabsat 26.

Hope you like it!!!

JD!!!! :) :) :)
 
Hi
This is my picture from EAST and WEST /from 95 °East to 58°west/ orbit in my location in the middle of Slovak republic.Town name Lučenec./latitude 48.33 and longitude 19.67/ I am use this equipments :RX prime focus antennas IRTE 310 cm,MABO 180 cm,KOVOSAT 140 cm,WAWE FRONTIER T 90,OFFSET 125 cm.DVB Echostar AD 3600 IP VIA,NOKIA 9600,Dreambox DM 7000.TV/SAT/FM Measurement receiver ITT METRIX for spectral analization VF signals.QPSK Constellation Diagram locator and S/N,BER,SR,FEC definitor for any measurements frequency.LNB for C band Astrotel 17K,Prosat 20K,Strong 17K,Uniband C&KU band 2. masterpiece,orthomode transducters,feedhorns...

Lets watch:http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=90e_jamal201
http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=83e_insat
http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=80e_express
http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=78e5_thaicom
http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=76e5_telstar10
http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=68e5_panamsat_02
http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=60e_intelsat904
http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=57e_nss703
http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=56e_most1
http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=42e_turksat
http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=40e_express
http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=30e5_arabsat2b
http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=28e2_astra2d
http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=26e_arabsat2d
http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=26e_arabsat2c
http://www.parabola.cz/zap.php?show=07w_nilesat

From Roman Dávid,Slovak Republic
 
greenman said:
I snapped this this morning. Four dishes, all in use from left to right,
1 Fixed 1.2mt no name dish on 28.2 east.
2 Motorised 1.1mt Triax 28.2 east to 40 west.
3 Fixed Triax 90cms on Astra 19 and Hotbird 13.
4 Fixed Triax 1.1 on Arabsat 26.

Hope you like it!!!

JD!!!! :) :) :)


Man that is so romantic..... :)
 
Hi RomanDavid.
The Metrix is limited to an upper frequency of 1750 MHz.
Do you use a downconvertor to read above this frequency?

Llew
 
Llew said:
Hi RomanDavid.
The Metrix is limited to an upper frequency of 1750 MHz.
Do you use a downconvertor to read above this frequency?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Llew!!!

yes,SAT/TV/FM measurements receiver ITT Metrix have tunning nr. 1 frequnce from 940 to 1780 MHz.If i use universal LNB /for example Invacom SNF 031/ LOF 9,7 Ghz 10,6 GHz,iam use external 22 kHz swith/12V/,by the way frequence extender for higher frequence too!!!

I have too QPSK Constelation diagram locator and BER,S/N..... definitor and this equipment is great for profesional eweryday use.

I am interesting about High Frequence engineering
 
Welcome to the forum BTW.

Yes, that's what I use to extend the frequency range. Just have to convert the analyser readings to obtain the true frequency.
Wiil get a digital SA one day...

Llew
 
Llew said:
Welcome to the forum BTW.

Yes, that's what I use to extend the frequency range. Just have to convert the analyser readings to obtain the true frequency.
Wiil get a digital SA one day...

Thank s for your friendly welcome in this board.

Did you get in your location sattelite name NILESAT 7° West, and what transponders.Probably only "V" vertical polarity with minimum size of receive dish?????

Thank you to your reply
 
Hi
No problems with Nilesat vertical channels with SMW 1.2 dish/Invacom (over 50 most of the day on certain TP's) in eastern UK. Nothing on Horizontal (weaker TP's I beleive)

Llew
 
Llew said:
Hi
No problems with Nilesat vertical channels with SMW 1.2 dish/Invacom (over 50 most of the day on certain TP's) in eastern UK. Nothing on Horizontal (weaker TP's I beleive)

Hi mr. Llew

Can you please help me with record on VHS or DVD this program on BBC 2 next day /thursday 10.3. 2004/ at 8:00 pm Crufts 2005.
I can receive in my location only VERTICAL polarization on ASTRA 2D 28,2°E and BBC 2 use in transmit HORIZONTAL polarization.

This program need to tape my friend who /if you answer on this request/ connect to you on this board.

Thank you very much for your answear.

Roman Dávid
 
Back
Top