Please, Help

aragorn

Reaction score
I have a Humax NA-FOX NagraVision receiver and I´ve been used a funcard 5th generation. So far I´ve seen normally all the chanels from Cabo TV (Portugal) and Digital Plus (spain). Lately, one cannot see properly, due to an attack from the servers, which demands a tremendous speed from our cards in order to make the auto roll. The result is that we are seeing the channels with a lot of images distortion and freezing. Does anyone around here has any soft which can resolve the problem?

Thank You

aragorn, son of arathorn :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You will need a Titanium card, they seem to have the required speed.

aragorn

Reaction score
rolfw said:
You will need a Titanium card, they seem to have the required speed.

Thank you rolfw, but I still have another question. What about the programer? Can I keek on programing this Titanium Card with the Apollo programer, that I´ve been used to program my funcard or a need another one?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Does the apollo have a phoenix option? If it does, then it should be OK.

aragorn

Reaction score
rolfw said:
Does the apollo have a phoenix option? If it does, then it should be OK.

Yes, it does. But then how can reprogram apollo to work with the phoenix option? I´m sorry for all these questions.

Thnak you

sat-shop

Reaction score
Not sure which the Apollo Programmer is so unless anyone else here knows the best advise is go back to the place you bought it from, they should be able to tell you how to put it in Phoenix mode. Failing that buy a new Smartmouse/Phoenix Interface, they are not very expensive in relation to more 'advanced' programmers.

Regards

Antony
www.sat-shop.co.uk