PLZ, help with my Sagem receiver...

merce

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

As you know, in Scandinavia the Sagem ISD4150 receiver is common with Viasat customers. Lately Viasat changed their code system from viaccess to NDS. This didn't work properly on my receiver.

I need some help to find firmware/software to get my receiver back to "basic", also tips on how to get in contact with it thru the RS232. I found a "sagem loader" on the net, but there are two files missing in the software... P012.zip???

Tried to use the sagem loader to load/transfer .bin-files, didn't work - the prog. wanted any kind of BLOCK HEADER and BLOCK BUILDER

Anyone with any idea????.......

Thanks!!
merce

paulmf

Reaction score
Attached is the files, took some time to locate but I'm going to try it now ...
merce said:
Hi everyone.

As you know, in Scandinavia the Sagem ISD4150 receiver is common with Viasat customers. Lately Viasat changed their code system from viaccess to NDS. This didn't work properly on my receiver.

I need some help to find firmware/software to get my receiver back to "basic", also tips on how to get in contact with it thru the RS232. I found a "sagem loader" on the net, but there are two files missing in the software... P012.zip???

Tried to use the sagem loader to load/transfer .bin-files, didn't work - the prog. wanted any kind of BLOCK HEADER and BLOCK BUILDER

Anyone with any idea????.......

Thanks!!
merce

PeeWe

Reaction score
paulmf said:
Attached is the files, took some time to locate but I'm going to try it now ...
Tried with a RS232 serial cable ( point to point) but ca´t get a connection with my decorder. Wanted some help here about this problem..
Maybe I must have a nullcable or so?
Have read everything I could find on the net. But don´t get it in my *Shitty Sagem Decorder*
I will hope for some help here, if yuo can...
Sweden calling here, soon Crismaseven so...
MVH//PW

ionah

Reaction score
You can´t use that p012 firmware to sagem isd 4150, you need firmware 01390111
but i don´t now where to get that.