I live in Krakow, Poland and have a huge 3m dish and have been receiving UK free to view channels for the last few years without problem, but in the last days the picture has been very poor quality / broken up. Stalling every few seconds, or cutting out completely sometimes. Anyone know why this can be? Is this just poor atmospheric conditions or is something happening to the frequencies / signal strengths that will impact on picture quality on an ongoing basis? I initially thought it was bad weather, but 3 days later I'm starting to worry I'll need an even bigger dish . . .
Thanks in advance for any replies / tips
ps.
I get the following channels: BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, ITV2, ITV3, C4+1, E4, More 4. Not all BBC regions received (every other one, more or less)
Last week Channel 5 came back (used to have it a few years ago then it disappeared), but cannot get it today.
Thanks in advance for any replies / tips
ps.
I get the following channels: BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, ITV2, ITV3, C4+1, E4, More 4. Not all BBC regions received (every other one, more or less)
Last week Channel 5 came back (used to have it a few years ago then it disappeared), but cannot get it today.