Pre-paid cards for Cyfra+

N

net1

Polish digital package Cyfra+ has introduced pre-paid cards since 15 of October. The cards are available with two different packages: Tematyczny and Premium. The new cards will be sold under completely new terms compared to subscription cards. For the first time, customer wont have to have two Polish identification documents.

Cyfra+ names completely new promotion regarding the programming and the price as "Bądź wolny jak ptak" (Be free as a bird) for 5 months (+ pro-rata) card.

In the Tematyczny package all thematic channels are available in Cyfra+ offer (TVP1/TVP2, TVN24 also). Premium package has been prepared for movie and sport`s lovers. There are all premium channels: Canal+, Canal+ Żółty, Canal+ Niebieski, HBO and HBO2 (not TVN24!).

For this, who dont have their own receiver, Cyfra+ have prepared a decoder at a special price - 99 zł (15.00GBP). However these are old Philips DSB3010 decoders from Wizja TV with Seca-MediaGuard. The packages price are: Tematyczny - 399 zł (65.00GBP) and Premium - 499 zł (80,00GBP).

Source: Cyfra+

darius1980

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
no satellite
macbook pro
My Location
UK
Hi there!
I currently live in Manchester, Uk, and need to purchase two annual subscription cards. Could you direct me to an official site (in English) please.
Thank you.

davidmcl1980

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TRIAX 1.1M, TM2600, TM5400 CI SUPER, SMART TITANIUM LNB, SKY+UK JSC & CYFRA+ &TNK SUBS
My Location
GLASGOW
_www.satsklep.pl

[fieldset=Moderation]

Live link deactivated[/fieldset]