Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Predator 305 is out on a few sites including:
_http://www.sat-key.org/
But not yet on the official Dragon site.
Best wishes
Mickha

me123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP+
motorised receiver
without diseqc
90cm dish
My Location
Derbyshire
Mickha said:
Best wishes
Mickha
What can 305 unscramble that 304 can't?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
TPS & Multivision !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
me123 said:
What can 305 unscramble that 304 can't?
Was that a joke?

PS Some ppl are having initialisation probs with the new 3.05 and have gone back to 3.04. I'm using the new 3.05 in a 2.06 dragon and Manhattan Plaza ST550 with no problems.

exwebjunkie

Reaction score
jimbo said:
Was that a joke?

PS Some ppl are having initialisation probs with the new 3.05 and have gone back to 3.04. I'm using the new 3.05 in a 2.06 dragon and Manhattan Plaza ST550 with no problems.

Looks like i'm one of those people - card loaded into the receiver and now everything is scrambled. I knew I shouldn't of done it at half time of the Arse game!

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi exwebjunkie,
have you tried re-loading Predator 304. There seems to be a lot of problems witht the latest Predator file, I'm one of the lucky ones that it's working for. Still no update to the Dragon web site, the last version they have is from 17/1, it would be nice if they'd update their site and give us some news of what's going on. I was thinking of getting a Dragon 4.01, but the support seems poor, so I'll keep my money.
Best wishes
Mickha

exwebjunkie

Reaction score
Just re-loaded the last 304 update, but same problem - Do i need to re-load from the original 304, then then put on the update?

:confused

Cheers
J

london

Reaction score
exwebjunkie said:
Just re-loaded the last 304 update, but same problem - Do i need to re-load from the original 304, then then put on the update?

:confused

Cheers
J

Since you couldn't wait for the official file and presumably didn't do an integrity check on the unofficial file, then I would guess that you'vd f**ked you DCam for good!

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi london,
these Predator files are from very trusted forums, and check out using both DCP09 & Tuxinbox and contain the IDs file, they just seem to contain a few bugs, with compatibility issues, so I doubt very much that it's ruined his Cam.

Hi exwebjunkie,
try the earlier Predator 304 from the Dragon forum.

_http://www.dragonmodule.com/

Always remember to follow the instructions when re-loading your Dragon Cam, switch to a FTA channel, turn off your receiver, insert your loader card, turn on your receiver, go into Cam menu, where Dragon should now be in load mode and load your Cam, remove the card and switch off your receiver. Restart your receiver and it should work.

Best wishes
Mickha

toto163

Reaction score
Mickha said:
Best wishes
Mickha

Hi,

I tried 3.05 it does not work smoothly like 3.04. i have problems initiating it on my receiever! i have to put two cams into my reciever 2 Ci and restart it to have it working!! Weird I know, but this is what happened!!

Any ideas why?

regards,
Tolio

welsh clarky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 5620s, 28e 19e 13e,
My Location
wales gwent
yes your right ive dragon 3,04 with new 3.05 loaded db5620s but when switching channels cam stops but hey if your watching the footy no need to switch for 90 mins .dont worry early days the top men will sort it....maybe

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi toto163,
what receiver and Dragon version are you using ?? I know there have been problems with certain receivers, especially ones that have been patched, but equally this latest Predator file is causing a few problems. It will be interesting to see if there is a pattern, concerning early Dragon versions or whether it's with certain receivers. Hopefully the Dragon team will tell us something soon, at the moment there doesn't appear to be a lot of information forthcoming.
Best wishes
Mickha

Dragonmodule.com now has the latest predator file, hopefully they have fixed some of the problems.

toto163

Reaction score
Hi,

The reciever is DYtelecom
the Dragon is 3.01

regards,

Mickha said:
Hi toto163,
what receiver and Dragon version are you using ?? I know there have been problems with certain receivers, especially ones that have been patched, but equally this latest Predator file is causing a few problems. It will be interesting to see if there is a pattern, concerning early Dragon versions or whether it's with certain receivers. Hopefully the Dragon team will tell us something soon, at the moment there doesn't appear to be a lot of information forthcoming.
Best wishes
Mickha

Dragonmodule.com now has the latest predator file, hopefully they have fixed some of the problems.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi toto163,
my Dragon is V 3.01 and I am not experiencing any problems at present in Echo 3600, but there are a lot of receivers that are struggling with Predator 305, varying from the Cam not being recognised, freezing problems and subscription cards not being recognised, although there does appear to have been a fix for DigitAlb subscribers. Hopefully the Dragon team are taking note of these problems and will quickly release a fix, maybe in future they can release 2 or more firmware updates to suit the various receivers and requirements.
Best wishes
Mickha

newboy45

Reaction score
My Location
East Midlands
I've tried the 305 from deans place and works fine in my manhattan 3300ci. I note that the official dragon site has now uploaded the software for the 305. Is this any better than the 305 software downloaded from any other sites.
Also my cyfra+mks and the first two channels in the multivision has an image that keeps changing with some text, something like an advertising or programme information channel. Is this how it is meant to be or is it unique to my receiver.
Any advise would be gratefully accepted
thank you m8s

Baerry

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Samsung 9500AY
exwebjunkie said:
Works for me now - was just be being an idiot!

hi guys!

I have the same problems with pred.305 and dragon cam 3.01.
how/what did you do to solve the problem?

tia
/Baerry