Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
For anyone who has had problems with Predator 305, Predator 306 is available, there is no fix for Cyfra:
Taken from Satdudez:
Predator 306 out now !!
Tested and oke , no cyfra !!

About this version:
For Dragon Module.

Emulation for Irdeto, Nagra, Viaccess, Seca and Conax , with keyeditor
(check out the "Debug" option in the menu).
Nagra AU

Fixes:
Fixed startup issue on some receivers
UPC on VR3 card working again (sorry about that)

Check alsat/JKF

Snuggles

Baerry

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Samsung 9500AY
thanks for the info!
useless for me though...I want cyfra!
c021%5B1%5D.gif

paperman

Reaction score
Hi Mickha, I am just after coming across Predator306,and have downloaded it,but there was no Dragon I.D, with it so I thought it may not be genuine,so I did not try to load it,now that is where my problems begin,I can download the file,unzip it, but I am unable to load it to the Dynamite programmer,when I open the Dynamite programmer. and I then click on flash memory,(I presume this is right) and a box appears,saying--open file for flash memory,and it says--look in--but this contains the old Predator304 file, and I just dont know how to replace with the new 306 file,I guess if I got trough this once I may be ok for doing it again, is there anyone who will go trough this with me? I would really appreciate it,anoter question,-- do I have to clear the old file off my Cam/Card,before I start load new file.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi paperman,
where have you downloaded this version of Predator 306 from? If you download it from JKF (do a search on google for JKF), you will find all the relevant files, also download DCP09 to check all your downloads.
A lot of problems caused by 305 seem to have been rectified with this new version.
Best wishes
Mickha

toto163

Reaction score
Hi,
Works fine with me NOW, i use to have problems with 3.05.

thanx
toto163

newboy45

Reaction score
My Location
East Midlands
Thanks Mickha
I did not have much of a problem with the 305. Anyway i feel comfortable when I use the latest version. On all versions the UK playboy TV seems to be hit and miss (ie: it descrambles once in a way, but mostly it does not, although the sound is present all times) Any thoughts

Thanks again

McDude

Reaction score
newboy45 said:
Thanks Mickha
I did not have much of a problem with the 305. Anyway i feel comfortable when I use the latest version. On all versions the UK playboy TV seems to be hit and miss (ie: it descrambles once in a way, but mostly it does not, although the sound is present all times) Any thoughts

Thanks again

If you're talking about the playboy on polsat, then the problem is that they often change keys a few times a day. Best thing to do is go onto a channel like discovery civilisation and wait for the cam to AU. Once that is done and the picture is clear then f;lick over to any of the other polsat channels which should all then clear

blackcat2

Reaction score
hi Micha,

could you explain what ' checkout debug option means'
I have done it and the list of cyfra,nagra, etc ,etc are there.. but what are these used for.? I am using Dragon on 305, is it og any use 4 me ??
thanks

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi newboy45,
I have not experienced any problems with Playboy on 19E or 13E, which Playboy are you watching, and what receiver are you using, as Dragon has known problems with patched receivers, but that wouldn't explain a problem with 1 channel, unless a built in Cam or second Cam is also trying to open it?
Hi blackcat2,
the debug option is used mainly for updating keys manually, following a change, if everythings working, apart from Cyfra+ and Conax, ehich aren't known as yet you can ignore it. If you are experiencing no problems with Predator 305 do not bother to update, you could wait for the next version with Cyfra fixed.
Best wishes
Mickha

newboy45

Reaction score
My Location
East Midlands
Thanks Mickha
My receiver is a manhattan 3300ci. I am using the dragon cam and have updated with the 306 last night. I get two versions of the playboy. One in a foreign language and one broadcat in english. I have no problems with the one in the foreign language. It is the English broadcast that is very temperemental. the sound is there all the time. But the picture appears once in a way. I am very curious about the principle of this . (ie: on what basis does the picture appear once in a way). Could you please explain what Cyfra channel is. Is it the channel called Cyfra + Mks or is it a broadcaster that has number of channels in it. I think by loading the 306 I have recovered some of the mediaguard broadcasts that were lost if my observation was correct
Thanks again

newboy45

Reaction score
My Location
East Midlands
Hi Mickha

It's me again. I have dual LNB's hence I receive both signals @ 13degrees E and also 19 degrees E
Thank you

blackcat2

Reaction score
thanks Mickha!

yes i hav no problems with 305. ...except Anmlal Plnt, and Nat .geo is gone.

But plyboy tv Hotbird is super !

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Hi blackcat2,
try Spanish Playboy TV, Astra 19.2E, it might be in Spanish but it's on for 24 hours !!!!!!!!!!