premiere channels

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive just got a new xtreme reciever (this is my second). at first i was receiving all the premiere channels but now i cant receive the sport channels and its getting more difficult to get the movie channels. have the guys at the channel changed something or is it me?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
They're changing the idents Doggy, I'm not on that sat at the moment so can't tell you too much, which files are you using?

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
not too sure what you mean by files, im very new to this. its a new machine running on tetra. the actual card is a funcard 4 i got in june. it was working great 2 days ago and because ive had problems in the past im worried that its the new receiver playing up again. the only channels effected are the two sport channels and all the ppv channels, by that i mean the ones like this p112 and so on.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
They will all go eventually, they are changing to a new encryption.

N

net1

rolfw said:
They will all go eventually, they are changing to a new encryption.
Premiere no longer in BetaCrypt

German digital package Premiere World, which recently was available in two encryptions: "old" BetaCrypt and "new" Nagravision is intend to switch off fully broken by hackers BetaCrypt encryption already in this month. In the last few weeks, all active Premere subscribers have received new cards for Nagravision. Premiere intends to switch off BetaCrypt gradually from 16 to 30 of October. The encryption will be switched off for satellite as well as for cable networks broadcast.

According to German Internet information website Digitafersehen, Premiere was taking under consideration several encryptions and few options of the cards exchange. Unfortunately, the old and fully broken by hackers BetaCrypt encryption must be switched off.

Firstly, Premiere was intending to switch off BetaCrypt from the 21st October, however it will be done gradually from 16 to 23 of October. BetaCrypt will be no longer available for cable networks one month later.

According to Digitalfersehen, Premiere switch off BetaCrypt for Premiere Goldstar package on 16 of October. Premiere hopes, that there wont be any problems, and Puls packages would be encrypted only in Nagravision from 20 of October. On 21 of October, Premiere will switch off BetaCrypt for Premiere Start and sports channels. As the last, on 22 of October BetaCrypt will be switched off for PPV channels - Premiere Direkt and erotic - Erotik channel.

Then all channels from Premiere Film package will be only available in Nagravison from 23 of October. In this way, the broadcast of all Premiere channels from Astra satellite will be encrypted in Nagravision, only.

The same situation is with Premiere channels available in cable networks. Soon after the satellite broadcast encryption will be exchanged, the same will be done with the cable broadcast. BetaCrypt encryption for cable networks will be switched off until the 30 of October.

In case of any problems, the encryption exchange might be extend even for the following month. But Premiere`s owner hopes, that BetaCrypt will be fully switched off in Germany. The only operator, who will be still using BetaCrypt is Austrian ORF Digital.

Source: Digitalfersehen