Problem in getting some channels - HOTBIRD

aneeta100

Reaction score
My Location
Dammam - KSA
I am totally new in this world. I was on long vacation. After I returned back to Dammam (KSA) I found many channels like cartoon network, CNN, Boomrange, Discovery etc are not working. Signal strength is there but there is message "encrypted". Already codes are updated from RDI-SAT.com.
What will be probable cause and how it can be solved.

mtiqbal

Reaction score
Channels which you mentioned are under TPS and POLSAT. To open both these encryptions you need new software. Please mention your receiver's model. I am also located in KSA but at Riyadh.

aneeta100

Reaction score
My Location
Dammam - KSA
As I learn from this site and from some other sites, what I need is computer, serial connection cable and latest software.
Also I read procedure to load new software. Actually it is hard for me to go out to electronic shop for this problem. I have with me almost all accessories except cable. Why I should not try by myself to load new program to my receiver.
My receiver make is Beausat
Model: BSR 6310
Software version: 01.04
Firmware version: 01.04
Last update: Nov' 2003
Code for key menu: 2003
Please send me the new information about my receiver if some body have it.
Thanks

mtiqbal

Reaction score
Unfortunately I also have the same model. As per my research nothing is available to upgrade this model.

embelrap

Reaction score
mtiqbal said:
Channels which you mentioned are under TPS and POLSAT. To open both these encryptions you need new software. Please mention your receiver's model. I am also located in KSA but at Riyadh.

Sir mtiqbal,

Could you please help me to upgrade my digital receiver Technosat IR 7000 so that i could use it to receive TFC channel and the software that i could enter the tfc codes.
Thank you in advance.
embelrap ksa

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
mtiqbal said:
Unfortunately I also have the same model. As per my research nothing is available to upgrade this model.

Oh no? - try :

h**p://p321.com/upload/

Most of the site is in the farsi language, but theres an obvious patch for the receiver near the bottom of the page. No idea if it will do what you want though.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
BTW, if you are looking at the Sky Italia services, some of them have started moving into nds only. If your channels are affected you will have to do without them.

mtiqbal

Reaction score
I downloaded new SW and its loader from www.p321.com/upload, but loader (ITLINK.EXE) is not working. Receiver switched to "BOOT" message. But loader writes nothing on COM1. So upgrade not possible at all.

cseraja

Reaction score
Mr mtiqbal,

I have a starsat 150D receiver, I need to upgrade with latest s/w. I am also staying in Riyadh, Please send the mail to cseraja*yahoo.co.uk . I have downloaded the s/w and changed the cable as per the request by the starsat. when I download the s/w I have not seen any message or progress bar to move. Can any one tell what is the time taken to download the program.

Thank you

mtiqbal

Reaction score
Regarding Beausat problem I know one guy in Jubail has got this model upgraded. Jubail is near to Dammam, may be he can better advise.
Conatct:biju_kmrc*hotmail.com.