problem with art sports schedule

chinna

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 Metre Dish, Diseqc 1.2 Motorized H-H Motor, technomate 1500 CI+
My Location
UK
Just wanted to know if this is a common problem on art. on its listings it was going to show bolton v liverpool on the 2nd of jan but instead showed the fuham match on art 2 the rest of the channels showed the matchs that their were going to. First time I experienced this on art, is this a common problem?

_stu_

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7025 + 90cm Fibo Dish with Moteck SG2100A mod + Inverto White 0.3dB lnb + 55cm Philips Gregorian + Stab HH-120 + modded BGSat 0.3dB lnb
My Location
Worcs
Bolton - Liverpool was shown live on Art Sports 4 iirc.

But to answer your question, this is pretty much normal for ART. Lj's site tends to be pretty good at showing the actual schedule, but even they get it wrong sometimes.

Another way to check what's on is to watch or record 5 mins of ART Sports 3 and 4 at around 1:30 am GMT the night before the game you want to watch and you should see the schedule.

24lfc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised 90cm dish + Technomate 7755 receiver.
My Location
North Wales
I was exactly the same. I sat down expecting Liverpool, and got Fulham! Thanks for the tip stu!

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
its often printed in tv guides that the schedule was correct at time of printing,and how many times have the programmes changed.LJ's is also not 100% perfect.That l'pool game was on the TPS channels anyways.

TWAG