dragon cam
funcard7
sm3d12 motor
wavefrontier t90
90cm dish
1m dish
My Location
dublin, ireland
i am using dragon rev3.01 and had no problems until i programmed it with pred 3.12. it seemed to work ok at first as the cam was recognised and decoded ok. when i plugged out my receiver to move it to another location and plugged it back in the cam was not recognised at all, did not even attempt to initilise or do anything. this only seemed to happen after i powered down the receiver altogther as i had put the receiver on standby several times before moving it. i also had tried a s*y card in it and this had been recognised with no problems. anyone in the dublin area got a cas 3 that might be able to help me with this problem? i dont even know if the cas 3 will solve it but i cant do anything with the cam the way it is. thanks.

tapfit2004

lula member
Reaction score
Website
livesportsontv.eu
My Satellite Setup
humax 5400
fortecstar
sl65
quali tv ir
4 digiboxes
dragon cam
funcard7
sm3d12 motor
wavefrontier t90
90cm dish
1m dish
My Location
dublin, ireland
update to above, i have tried the cam in a strong receiver and it has been recognised, i have patched back to pred 3.11 and tried again in my humax and still the same result. the humax does not seem to want to recognise any cam. i have used the latest firmware and still no result. must be a problem with the ci slot as it will not work in either slot.