problem with my season

M

mohab

i have season shesh interface -printed on it made in italy-
and i use it with an embedded viaccess cam in nokia 9860s receiver-i think it's active season- ,i didn't upgrade this cam and i didn't do anything with it.
the season works very well but the problem that it doesn't work with channels like s_x view and deepam also it doesn't feel i changed to these channels , can you tell me what's the problem ?
thanks in advance.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Mohab, I'll try and get 2old to move this post as it will get a better response in cards and programmers. This forum is really for PC card satellite receivers, so many of the guys in the know will not look here.

Rolf

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
(moved here from the "PC-card systems" forum.

It's not likely to be a problem with the Season, but with the emulator you're using on the connected PC, and/or the keys that the emulator is using. But since you don't say what the emulator is or from what date the keys originate, it's a bit difficult to say any more at this point...

2old

M

mohab

hi 2old4this

thanks for your replay;
i'm useing wallbanger v3.56 by Mini-Me,and i'm updating the keys whenever they change .but the problem is that when i change to a channel like HRT for example the emulator starts viewing on screen like this:
processing reset,then comes the key ,then it tells me if the key is right or wrong..
but when i change to the s_x-view or deepam channel the emulator doesn't give me anything on the screen like it doesn't get the channel.. can you help me with this problem ?