Problems after trying to load image

nkezamuzima

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500s
My Location
ireland
was trying to put in my dm500s a new image then the power went off by the time it came back the green light in on meaning its on,but doe show nothing on screen,when trying to put back the image by the use of flash wizard cant know witch ip address to put in cause the box doent show on tele.
please someone help.

nkezamuzima

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500s
My Location
ireland
was trying to put in my dm500s a new image then the power went off by the time it came back the green light in on meaning its on,but doe show nothing on screen,when trying to put back the image by the use of flash wizard cant know witch ip address to put in cause the box doent show on tele.
please someone help.

brewby

Reaction score
You will need to use a serial lead to connect to the dreambox and dream up software to re-flash the box, flash xp won't work now I'm afraid.

brewby

Reaction score
You will need to use a serial lead to connect to the dreambox and dream up software to re-flash the box, flash xp won't work now I'm afraid.

nkezamuzima

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500s
My Location
ireland
Thanks have dreamup using rs232 cable and now ita all working again.
Thank you once more.
Ciao

nkezamuzima

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500s
My Location
ireland
Thanks have dreamup using rs232 cable and now ita all working again.
Thank you once more.
Ciao

riccardo1959

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
problems with my eagle box
My Location
uk
i have a big problem with my eagle box.... before i touched i had gemini image for about 2 years.... then somebody told me to put in nabilosat... and was not good then i put wlg image and my eagle box is blocked..... they told me to flash a new image with eagle v 4 but it will not let me execute the flash because i cannot get the ip from my box... because is blocked.... when i restart i can see the WLG image but after nothing happen... everytime i try to flash the new image says FTP not connected..... please help me.... thanx in advance

riccardo1959

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
problems with my eagle box
My Location
uk
i have a big problem with my eagle box.... before i touched i had gemini image for about 2 years.... then somebody told me to put in nabilosat... and was not good then i put wlg image and my eagle box is blocked..... they told me to flash a new image with eagle v 4 but it will not let me execute the flash because i cannot get the ip from my box... because is blocked.... when i restart i can see the WLG image but after nothing happen... everytime i try to flash the new image says FTP not connected..... please help me.... thanx in advance

imranr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
it's good
My Location
lancashire
hi i have same problem for my eaglebox if you fix your box , let me know thank's.