A
Archive4
Guest
Had confirmation from Laminas today that payment has been received. New dishes should be dispatched tomorrow. Then the fun begins!
http://www.satbeams.com/footprints?norad=40617
.Still can´t get 52E. Have spoken with a couple of like minded friends with 1.8´s who cannot see it either.
Anyone in Spain had a result on 52E?
Thanks Tururu.
94 cm in Madrid, short antenna, fine/94 cm en Madrid, poca antena, pero bien.
Reference tp's, signal levels and photos/Referencia de tp's, niveles de señal y fotos.
52E (TurkmenAlem/MonacoSat)
and
52E (TurkmenAlem/MonacoSat)
PD:Buena pesca/Good fishing.![]()
I like the set up, I could play for days on end. Room for another dish.OK, all three new girls up, not too sure about the 1m, but 1.2´s seem to be good. Can´t be sure as wind was up while I was setting them on 28.2, and then the wife wanted to go to " the office "
View attachment 83702
Yep, plenty of room, what you didn´t see is the " graveyard " with two Fan LH110´s, the bent 1.4 Fam and the other three dishes also sat on the floor to make room for " Cinderella and the Ugly Sisters "I like the set up, I could play for days on end. Room for another dish.