Reaction score
how can i do that, i have downloaded multiprogrammer MP 3.4-3.5 Utility V1.60

now can someone explain step by step....thnx

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Go to www.duwgati.com, there is probably a tutorial for that programmer software.

Doom87

Reaction score
okey nice..now i know how the programmer worx..or little about it ;)

but i wonder how and where to find keys for card?
[editet] or is it called pics...hope you understund me.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Look at Razor's sticky post in the keys forum for a good link, you can also find several links to Keys and file sites in Nobbly's big links forum.

Doom87

Reaction score
okey nice, or perfect...but

lets say this

SRG
id 00 94 00
how and how can i use ti to burn to my card?

Hi Doom87 ...I have removed the keys you posted, as no keys can be posted on here. See answer in next post

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Doom87 ..I see what you are trying to do, but why not just download a gold card file. This will do all the work for you, ie.. the file will have updated keys.

Most people only load new keys if they have a CAM such as the MR, or maybe they a receiver with built in MR. When I used a gold card, when keys changed I just loaded a new file, and all the hard work was done for me.

Do you know where to get a gold card FILE ?

IF not I can HELP.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
If you really want to edit your own files, then use a utility like picbinedit, that will allow you to drop new keys into the file.

Doom87

Reaction score
Razor said:
Doom87 ..I see what you are trying to do, but why not just download a gold card file. This will do all the work for you, ie.. the file will have updated keys.

Most people only load new keys if they have a CAM such as the MR, or maybe they a receiver with built in MR. When I used a gold card, when keys changed I just loaded a new file, and all the hard work was done for me.

Do you know where to get a gold card FILE ?

IF not I can HELP.
no i dont..but i can search on this forum..and check some links for goldcard maybe..