d.brown7

hi rolf

thank you for youe emails however i still cannot get to
where i would like to be .

i was wondering do you know of any members that live
i the north east of england that i could maybe become
friends with who would very kindly train me into how i
can programme cards .

if there is anybody available i would be gratefull if they would kindly forward me there address or even i could forward my address.

thanks

derek

Edited by rolfw to remove address, not advisable to publish home addresses on forum.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Derek, have again moved your post to the appropriate forum.

It is not a very good idea to publish your address on the forum, not even your E-mail, particularly given the subject matter of the posts here.

You will find it unlikely that most members will be prepared to disclose there E-mails, let alone their home addresses, I'm afraid it may be that you'll have to do it like most of us did, by trying and trying.

I would say though, that I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to achieve at the moment, you have an Aston 1.05 CAM and I presume, a dish pointed at Astra 19.2 E, so there are only afew channels open to you, which ones have you tried.

D

d.brown7

hi rolf

yes i have an aston 1 . 05 cam with a gold card allready
in allowing me to watch c + blauw & c + rood & x zone

i am on astra 19 . 2e

i would like to try any channel that is scrambled on astra
19 . 2e to programme

anything will do just till i get the hang of it

also i have been informed by 2 old for this that i would more than kikely loose the above three channels soon .

i hope i can replace my adult channel with something else .

thanks

derek

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You won't get much more than that Derek, at least not until you get a new CAM and or move your dish. Sounds like you've got the programming aced now then, otherwise those channels wouldn't work.

PS. Please press the Reply button, not New Thead

D

d.brown7

hi rolf

it was not me who programmed the card it was allready
done when i got it .

thats why i would just like to programme something so i can put it in the cam and see if it works .

i am hoping to puirchase a motor for my dish to enable me to find other satellites .

thanks

derek

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
See your PM Derek, have suggested a link for files.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Personal Mail derek.

D

d.brown7

hi rolf

please dont think i am taking the mick out of you as i would never do that .

i am gratefull of all the help you have giving me in the past .

once i get used to download and programme my cards you will never hear from me as much .

all i require is someone to get me started at the moment i am sitting hear with a headache not been able to do what i would like to do .

thanks

derek

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Derek, PM is personal mail, you sent me one a couple of days ago, go into the user cp, its the first blue button at the top of the page on the right hand side, select mail and you'll find your inbox.

We don't want people to disappear after they've asked questions and had them answered, it would be really nice if they'd stay and be part of the community. The whole system is geared up to those who have been helped, helping others in the future and even perhaps just staying on for a chat.