leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
Hi T-G.
I have sort it out the problem with tunes and the list of channels. Thanks for the help.
please if you help me how to put in my qbox the Incubus 0.94 and to put in the incubus the cline.
i have the napo 18-12-2009 and radar 2.6 but the cs works with lots of freeze. the same server i have put the DM800 and works fine.
Please give me your help to solve the cs. I have olready have the cline but i can not use with lots of freeze.
regards,
Leonardua

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
hello T-G
were are u? I need your help.
many thanks

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Hi

I am using the latest Roy+Image+Bkp+QBOXHD+29.1.2010 image, and I have installed the softcampanel 2.03 from tha napo server.
So I am using Radar 3.1 for CS, AB sat and SRG on Hotbird, and Mgcamd 1.35 for DigiTV on Thor.
When using the radar 3.1 you need to connect to another cccam that uses ccam 2.0.11. If the server you need to connect to uses a later version of ccam then you will need to go back to earlier versions of radar.

It sems to work ok at the moment for me.

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
Thanks T-G.
I will try with Roi image and will see how it works the cs.
When using the radar 3.1 you need to connect to another cccam that uses ccam 2.0.11.
Please how do you do this connect with another cccam?
maybe i need to make this connect to make the cs stable. working with cline this box make me creasy.
every 2 min freeze.
have a nice day.
leonardi

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
That is what I use. I put in my normal Cline into my Radar 3.1 to another Dreambox that is using ccam 2.0.11
I have no freezes at the moment with the 3.1.

To be honest, ALL the images are the same, the only difference is that they load up different things from the Napo server.

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
hi T-G. How are you?
i have read that incubus 0.97 works great with cs. please could you tell me how to install to my qbox?
i need to try this with cs becouse up to now lots of freeze.
please waiting for your answer
leonardi

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
New image came out, some improvements but as always some things went bad. One good thing is that when replaying recorded content, fast forward up to 8x speed works, as well as the seek function (blue button, then dial in how many minutes forward and it will jump there). Also, I had a quick play with time shift, i.e watching a recording while the recording is still in progress.
Apparently twin tuners are sort of working, but can't say for sure.

Another positive feature is that USB har drives are nbow formatted by the box so that there is nbo restriction on the file size anymore. So recording long hours of HD content is ok now.

One of the most annoying things is that the new version Mgcamd switches itself off when changing channels, that means that it has to restarted all the time. If I install a really old version, no problem. But if I want the latest Radar cam together with an ancient MGcamd, it is very difficult to find all the files.

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
hi T-G
i am trying to connect with server with incubus 0.97 but till now no any resullt.
i have send a pm for this issue.
leonardi

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
I haven't got any problems with incubus. All I did was enter the details as shown below. Maybe it di dnot install it corretly. Try re-installing the latest softcam panel from NAPO using the download. I connect to my own Dreambox , on the Dreambox I use an older version of the CCam, i think it is 2.011. By the way, I am using Radar all the time, no problems and it opens up the ABsat package on Hotbird as well as the srg suisse on Hotbird....

card_server_url=cccam://teegee:password@192.168.2.5:12000/yes/[EMM]

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
hi T-G
have you try out to connect with the latest oscam? i have read in some place that works fine with cline.
please if you know how to connect with cline give me some hand.
Kush ka Qbox hd mund ta provoj te lidhet Oscam 2034.0.un kam ber disa prova por nuk kam arritur te lidhem.

code
oscam.server
# remote CCcam reader
[reader]
label = Sky
protocol = cccam
device = IP_der_FB,Port_der_FB
account = user,pass
group = 4
caid = 1702,1833
#cccversion = 1.2.34
#cccbuild = 5678
cccversion = 2.0.11
cccbuild = 2892
oscam.user
# simplest account

[account]
User = user
pwd = pass
group = 4

[account]
user = user
pwd = pass
monlevel = 0
uniq = 1
group = 4
#au = reader1
au = Sky DE
services = services1
betatunnel = 1702.FFFF:1702, 1833.FFFF:1702
#ident = 0100:000000
caid = 1702,1833
oscam.log

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
I haven't used it yet, might try it at the weekend if I find some time. From what I have heard, you got to have the firmware from 19.03, otherwise it won't work.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
What sat? What station?

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Would've thought so - it has the Diablo2 inside. Ipnosys for the Diablo2 opens Bulsat, and Radar and Ipnosys files always seemed to come out at roughly the same time.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
I think it does, but will only be able to test sometime during the weekend. I am pretty sure the Radar cam comes from Diablo, and at the moment it opens up more stuff than any of the other cams, so...

EDW

Reaction score
Latest Roy has R 4.4 etc.

Let us know what happening. I'm still waiting to see what box to replace Kathi with.

Still no plug in freeview hd tuners on sale.

Off topic:
New Technomate TM800 HD linux single is arriving next week.
£250, looks good.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Apparently there is an upday expectedwhich will finally solve the twin tuner problem...might be nice if it would.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Yep, I can confirm that Bulsat opens qith the Radar 44. Downloaded it from the remote, installed, switched box off and back on and there it was. Looks like a nice package, especially if you speak bulgarian. But some nice channels...